TULIPS AND CAPYBARAS 5 ๐ท๐ท๐ท(A BIG FAT CAPYBARA)
Hmmm ab kya over the top dramatic cheez likhu.......oh ha, เคเคช เคฎुंเคฌเค เค เคฐเคนे เคนैं - for that cover, I wanted to comment it but nevermind, I listened it multiple times, I like this song so so much, vaise to all the songs of this album is so pretty but there is something with this song, it's so refreshing but has so much yearning and love in it, explains very well about the constant thought that you have about someone when you like them.
I mean there are only two reasons why someone is in your mind constantly, either you love or you hate that person, either you wanna be with them or you despise them and never wanna see their face, even there's a line in this song na, if you ever noticed -
"เคฎैं เคเคนीं เคญी เคाเคคा เคนूँ, เคคुเคฎ เคธे เคนी เคฎिเคฒ เคाเคคा เคนूँ
เคคुเคฎ เคธे เคนी, เคคुเคฎ เคธे เคนी
เคถोเคฐ เคฎें เค़ाเคฎोเคถी เคนै, เคฅोเคก़ी เคธी เคฌेเคนोเคถी เคนै
เคคुเคฎ เคธे เคนी, เคคुเคฎ เคธे เคนी"
![]() |
| This is the prettiest shade of tulips ๐ท |
It's after the above lines this song gets even better, I love music, how easy it gets to explain yourself, such a easy way to shut down your brain and let it all go down, while closing your eyes and day dreaming, I think music is my alcohol, yk I see how I connected every phase of my life with some songs, and whenever I listen to them I re-live that moment again, no matter how many years passed by, but I still get nostalgic, even I have a set of songs for this situation too, and I have small memories paired with them, tum se hi - is one of them. Ik you not going to believe me but on 4th September I took a screenshot from a reel of this song, I know you might think I'm lying but it's true, here it is :-
![]() |
| เคธเคฎीเคเคฐเคฃ |
Btw currently I'm listening to - TERA HONE LAGA HU from Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani (maybe play it in background), I remember watching this movie when I was in prolly younger than 10, yea unsupervised tv time fucked me real well, but that was my peak Katrina Kaif fangirl era, oh my god I was so so obsessed with her and this movie topped it all for me, Jenny is one of her prettiest characters - to be honest I used to think that this is how love sounds, and I was right, I does sound like this, i know it does.
Today I saw a Hydrangea bouquet on my feed, such a pretty flower, even one stem is enough, mmmm I personally don't like big bouquets, I mean it's my personal preference, I like small thoughtful bouquets, I mean anything done with a thought behind is precious but like imagine someone going to flower shop and picking flowers for you which holds some meaning behind it, beautiful, isn't it ? Tho I never received a bouquet, understandable, but I buy flowers for myself, it's usually sunflower or red roses, max two in quantity, I remember it was someone very close to me whose boyfriend gave me a rose, I mean he got her a big bouquet and one red rose for me too, isn't it very thoughtful, I mean he didn't have to, but he did, I like considerate men like that.
![]() |
| Never saw them in real life. |
I also saw a tulip necklace, it was simple and pretty and cheap, I have a tulip earrings but it doesn't go with them, but I saved it, wanna see it ? Here you go - Link for hot sexy babes (๐คญ)
I tried to find a big capybara, but I didn't get a good one online, so now I decided that I'm going to buy a banana plushy, and I'm also thinking of getting myself a big truck, I know this shop near my cllg, that uncle was selling big trucks, I want it for so long, but I was pushing it away, maybe I'll buy it next time when I go out shopping with my friends, but i also wanna buy new clothes, I mean the amount of social life I have, is not equivalent to the clothes I have, in short I shouldn't buy anymore clothes, cause I got not space to have more clothes, but I still want more, I mean you never know when I start going on dates after dates, so I gotta be prepared na.
I've decided I'm going to wear that yellow top in next outing, I saved it for something romantic but romantic ki mkc, I'll pair with with blue jeans, cherry red heels, cherry red bag, and cherry red lipstick, and obviously my freshly cut bangs, I'll style my hair and get so many pictures and fit check. I might post it on story on Vanilla, made is public so if you wanna check stories, just in case.
Speaking for outing I thought I'm getting bad at makeup, so two days ago I decided to do full face makeup, with foundation, base, colour correction, everything and I can proudly say, I'm getting better at it, specially with eyeliners, the last time I did full face of makeup was on my farewell party.
Mai thak gyi, now I think I'm going to stop it here, let's close it with one of my favourite songs which is on the repeat in my playlist :- RAKH LO CHHUPA K by Arpit Bala (tum bhi suno), my favourite line from the song -
"เคคुเคฎ เคฒिเค เคฒो เคैเคธे เคเคเคเคฐे เคฎें เคนเคฎ เค़เคค เคชเคข़ เคฒेंเคे เคถौเค़ เคธे
เคเคธ เคเค เคชเคฒ เคे เคฌเคนाเคจे เคซ़िเคฐ เคนเคฎ เค़เคฒเคคी เคธे เคชाเคธ เคเคँเคे"
.
Ngl I don't wanna go, I want hugs, I hate this weather for making me crave hugs, so so badly, I need a big fat capybara, imma make myself some coffee now, and sleep, hugging my pillow.....
.
Until I write again,
Till then
Byeeeeee...........
- written by - Anshika





I would love to get the Vanilla @ of the owner to these thoughts, hide it in the pins (no dms)
ReplyDelete