STUCK IN 2020

 Today is 14th November, children's day, I almost forgot, I grew up so quickly in the last 3 years that now I don't remember these small things. 

Last time in school when we celebrated children's I remember my class teacher gave us chocolate and a pen, we all were so happy with small gestures, at that moment we didn't understand how much small things can make us happy.

Now those small things are no more in our life, non of my College professor knows that I exist, and now I feel how empty life can be without those small things.

It's not very long since people start considering me an adult and my adulthood started much sooner cause I'm a first child.

Ughhh................. I still hate when my mother use to say that if I don't behave properly my brother will do the same, sorry to say but I still feel that this statement is wrong, I mean I understand that younger ones always follow the older ones but what else you expect when oldest one is still 10 years old.

You won't understand this if you are not the first kid.

Now no one consider us kids, even though because of this pandemic I'm still stuck in 2020.

I always think why people don't understand that somehow we are still those 16-17 years old kids who passed from class 11th, and suddenly after two years they started treating us like 19-year adults. 

Don't you guys think it sounds like time travel.....

All they remembered is that we passed without giving board exams. 

 

thank you so much for reading.

 

 

- written by :- Anshikaaaa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts