SIZZLE SIZZLE 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

The only constant thing in my life until now is my love for food. I love eating, and for the last two years, I have also loved cooking. It helps my mind to calm down. When I hear that sizzling sound, I feel at peace. How weird is it, right? I love silence, and I sometimes get easily annoyed by even small sounds like the fan or the cooler. But I find peace in that sizzle. I think the reason behind this is that it always makes me feel happy and privileged. Yes, privileged. In this world where many people struggle for food, I get a chance to choose what I want to eat, what filling I need today in my sandwich, what I’m going to eat for lunch, and that breakfast should be something heavy. I also get so overwhelmed when I see people living their lives on social media, even though I know most of it is fake. But when I put my phone down and go to the kitchen or open the fridge, I see things that make me happy. Someone could say that I’m emotionally dependent on food, and to be honest, I admit that. I’m emotionally dependent on food. I feel like crying when something goes wrong with my food, but I also get excited when I see food, for every meal, for every little snack. This may be a very normal thing for others, but I grew up as someone who never had an interest in food; it was a chore for me. But now I get happy seeing food. I think the biggest reason behind this is that I learned cooking, and that made me respect the effort it takes to make food. I’ve also noticed that since then, I do not criticize food very often; I started valuing it.

But as a foodie, I’m not the type of person who likes to try different varieties of cuisines. I’m the type of person who can order dosa five times a week if I go out five days constantly. I like sticking to my few options. Also, I’m a pure vegetarian, so I have fewer options. But it’s not like I’ve ever felt a craving for white sauce pasta. I’ve never had it; can you believe it? Is the world going to accept me for this sin?
This picture from pinterest tempted me enough to right whole ass blog on food,
I mean it looks soo calming !!!

Sometimes I feel that my relationship with food is somewhat problematic. I mean, sometimes when things go wrong with my meal, I get watery eyes; I feel like crying. One day I took a sip of green tea, and I felt like someone was ripping off my throat because I was trying so hard to stop myself from crying. Why the heck does green tea taste so bad? Make it fucking flavorful, you bitches; it’s not even refreshing. Secondly, I also feel that I like cooking because I feel a sense of power in the kitchen (believe me, all possible sexist jokes are in my mind right now). So yeah, I feel I like cooking because I can control everything there. I mean, I’m the type of person who hates having other people in the kitchen when I’m cooking. My happiness turns into anger and annoyance. I know I inherited this from my mother. So yeah, MAMA SAID THAT IT WAS OKAY, MAMA SAID THAT IT WAS QUITE ALRIGHT. Justifying my family’s mental problems is my new passion, by the way.

So yeah, that’s all I had on my mind after trying to reduce sugar in my meals. Believe me, I feel that I might get very violent with people around me if I keep this up.


- Thank you soo much for reading this till now, I hope you have a
tastiest meal today........🌷

- written by Superman 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️


- Byebye 👋

Comments

Popular Posts