I'M SO DONE WITH THESE ENTITLED BALD HEADS 🔪

I'm hungry, irritated, and devoid of energy. I woke up feeling dizzy after trying to study, only to find myself more annoyed. I could eat a person right now, but I can't muster the will to cook, and to make matters worse, the kitchen is a mess. First, I have to tackle the dishes before I can even think about preparing something to eat. It's a frustrating situation, especially since I'm eagerly awaiting my period for that post-ovulation clarity. My thoughts are all over the place—I'm feeling both horny and hungry, a problematic combination to say the least. But strangely enough, I find that I can write better when I'm in a state of despair or annoyance. So, with all these problems swirling around me, I'm torn between ranting about my life or exploring a topic that's been on my mind lately.

Let's start with the issue of college professors who seem to have a chronic aversion to responding to messages. I'm on the verge of graduating, and it's become all too common for my peers to complain about their messages being ignored. There's one particular professor who does reply, and I appreciate that, considering I never bombard them with trivial questions. It's disheartening to see how many teachers seem to view students as mere statistics, devoid of any genuine interest in helping them succeed. As someone who has briefly entertained the idea of becoming a professor (well that's my only option though), I feel compelled to address this behavior. To all those teachers who maintain a cold, formal demeanor and neglect their students' needs—know that your students harbor a deep-seated resentment towards you.

Just a random ass picture from Pinterest (shout out to the editor),
to maintain the aesthetics of my website 🌷.

In the eyes of students, teachers can be categorized into two types: those deserving of disdain and those deserving of admiration. If you're a college professor who interacts with young adults rather than unruly teenagers or toddlers, yet you still exude an air of superiority, you're deserving of condemnation. Your primary responsibility is to impart knowledge and foster a conducive learning environment. If you're incapable of doing so, at the very least, provide comprehensive notes. Is it too much to ask for anonymous evaluations of your teaching methods?

Have you ever stopped to consider why students become emotional when their favorite teacher leaves? Or why there's a palpable sense of relief when you exit the classroom? If you believe instilling fear in your students is an accomplishment, you've sorely missed the mark. Are you a teacher or a dictator? Have you ever witnessed the joy on students' faces when greeted by a warm, friendly teacher? 

The frustration I'm experiencing right now is immense. I've encountered numerous exceptional teachers who've left a lasting impact on me. Some may not have been overtly friendly, but they served as invaluable mentors. Then there are those who seemingly relish in tormenting students—those individuals would do well to reincarnate as Egyptian slaves, toiling away while the pyramids are constructed.

Well this is a little better version, thanks to AI, because the original one was kinda to rageful. I mean the day I will be able to write like this, I'll be on cloud nine. 



- thankyou sooooo much for reading it till now.........




Comments

Popular Posts