ANONYMOUS POEM FOR MY DREAMS

In a quaint abode by the sea's embrace,

Like Jeju's isle, a tranquil place,

Simple cotton garb adorns my frame,

In this slow-paced life, I find my aim.


Where every face holds a familiar gleam,

A tight-knit community, like a cherished dream,

Midst gentle waves, my footsteps roam,

Beside sandy shores, I find my home.



Home-cooked feasts, a comforting delight,

Shared with friends under the moon's soft light,

With loyal companions, a dog and cat,

We cherish each moment, no room for spat.


A job to meet my daily needs,

Yet time for passions, where my heart leads,

In pottery's clay and musical strings,

A symphony of joy, my spirit sings.



And as the sun sets in hues so bold,

I join the laughter of children, young and old,

In the twilight's glow, we play our part,

In this seaside haven, where dreams start. 

~evermore


~ Thankewwwwwwwwwwwww sooooo much for reading this, it's not my poem though!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts