THIS ADMIN NEEDS TO GIVE AN INTRODUCTION

I began this blog around July 2021 and became active on it around July 2022. Now, in January 2024, I just realized that I never introduced myself properly. Every time I talked about myself, it was either too vague or too deep. If you've been reading these time-wasting blogs, you might have guessed that my thoughts are either too black or too white; there are no grey areas. There's nothing like 50 shades of grey in my life either.

So, my name is ANSHIKA, and I'm 20. I'll be 21 in April, but I won't tell you the date because I really like birthdays. Currently, I'm pursuing a degree in a course I never wanted to do, from a college I never wanted to attend. This gives you an idea of how cool my life is – everything feels so unwanted.

Apart from this, I'm an ambivert. I become very extroverted whenever I'm high on life, or maybe oxygen, or I guess on water. And yes, there's nothing better than water in drinks, and that's my most important opinion. It's not optional if you want to be my friend; it's something I impose on everyone.

I enjoy reading and writing, but I'm not very good with words, and my vocabulary sucks in both Hindi and English. That's the only thing I'm most embarrassed about. However, I understand all the Bhojpuri songs as well as the Bhojpuri language, even though that's not my language. So, yeah, that's something that is preventing me from feeling to hang myself.

Winters are the worst season, and summers are the best. When I was young, I hated rain, but now that I'm older, I like it. It's just a phase, and I know I'll start hating it after having kids. I also hate dominating people and those who are like me. I can never be friends with them.

And the purpose of starting this blog is wasting time on overthinking, jokes apart, I just have wierd thoughts and I thought it's better to write so that one day if my childrens and grandchildren find this, they can understand that they are not the only mentally unstable people in the family, they literally had this in their blood, so they can just blame their ancestors and move on, it's just a coping mechanism I'm creating for those emo shits. (If y'all are reading this, you all better get your asses on your study table).

I think that's all I wanted to share on the internet. I strictly advise you not to consider it as a dating manual for someone like me. I have four hundred mood swings, and at this point, I like these things, but there's a 100 percent chance that I might hate all of this after posting. I might even change my whole personality.

I'm also thinking about posting book reviews this year of the books I read. For example, I've read three books this month, and I'll post reviews of all three in one blog. More like a monthly reading wrap up. I thought of doing this last year, but it didn't happen.

Huhhhhhhh............this headache is getting worse these days, but at least we are having sunlight every day.





Goodbye, bitches.

Comments

Popular Posts