BIGGEST QUESTION OF JANUARY 27, 2024 🥱

"Why the heck don't I plate my food aesthetically whenever I cook? That's the biggest question of January 27, 2024. Like, why do I never feel like decorating my food? Is it because I think there's no point since everything is going to be ruined anyway, or is it because I get so tired after cooking that I literally feel like eating right after things get cooked? I don't know, but I need to find the answer. I think the latter one is correct.

Apart from all this, lately, I've been feeling so disconnected from my food, as well as cooking. I can say that this happens to me often; for 1-2 months, I feel really active in the kitchen, and even when I'm not cooking, I just love eating. But after that phase, I feel that food is just a basic need. I don't like eating anything. That doesn't mean I do not eat; you'll find my mouth always stuffed with something, but I just don't find any good taste in it. Right now, I'm literally feeling that. I don't have any cravings, or maybe I don't know what I want to eat. Believe me, my life has a lot of tensions like any of yours, but apart from career and studies, this is my biggest problem: why I don't like eating. Maybe it's because food and sleep are the two things I use for escape. But now I have problems and literally no escape goats.

I think that's all for now. I don't know what else to write. I just feel so stuck. I think this is going to be my shortest blog, but it's okay. I don't want to force myself, and I feel that now, after writing this, soon this problem is going to get solved because I believe writing is the easiest and cheapest way to get anything out of your mind."


Okay byeeeeeeee 💚✨

Comments

Popular Posts