नोस्टाल्जिया 🫂

So many things happened in last few days, I also tried to write two-three times and after writing whole thing, I just discarded them because I felt I was too emotional in those lines, too much thoughts, questions and confusions, not only the sad once, well in easy words I was high one emotion, and I thought I should keep something to me only, cause if I'll pile them up maybe I'll end up writing a good poem.....

Lately I've feeling soo nostalgic that I just randomly remembered my childhood funny stories, and I've always said it and I will say it again that I had the best childhood and I hope everyone gets a chance to experience a great childhood, thanks to my parents.

So thanks to my father's job I got a chance to visit various places in India, which I don't think I'll be able to do by myself atleast for next couple of years.

My father's previous job had this posting system, which made me change schools and meet many types of people.

I have very wierd memory, sometimes I forget things so easily, and sometimes I just remember very small little things, specially the memories of my childhood, well me and my brother often talk about our childhood, as he is one a year and half younger than me, we always had same freind group when we were young and obviously which was created by me cause I was the lion and he was the goat (in respectful way), so whenever we talk about some incident he always says that - 

" ऐसा कब हुआ था, मुझे तो बचपन का कुछ याद ही नहीं है....."

That always make me think that one of us literally needs some memory boost.

So among all my childhood friends I remember some, whom I met when I was in Karnataka and we had this cute group of 7 childrens, neighbourhood freinds, among them 4 were boys and 3 were girls.

It was me, my brother, Harsh, Kaushal, Anurag, Supriya and Sagar, so Sagar and Supriya were siblings and I, Harsh, Sagar and Anurag were in same class and rest of them were younger than us.

Among all of us I was literally the leader one, always outspoken and dividing teams for games and etc, thanks to my manipulation tricks, and Harsh was the funny guy, believe me it's kinda hard to make me laugh and also very easy cause sometimes I just laugh on very silly things and also I never met someone funniest as him.

He was always funny and he had a little sister who was 2 years old and we all used to treat her like princess, specially Harsh, believe me now as I think about him, he was literally THAT FICTIONAL GUY, and I had a slight crush on him, and he even gifted a purple sparkling hairband to me 😭, and I was on cloud nine.......omg this feels like kdrama.

Sagar was literally invisible for me, I never noticed him, but what I still remember that he was really scared of his parents, and we use to blackmail him whenever he acted like an idiot.

Anurag was literal mixture of SUNIO and DEKISUGI, OMG, I used to hate him for all these things, plus he was the only single child among so, so you know if you know.....

But now that I think about him, he was kinda hot, I mean yeah I need academic validation and he was defination of academica validation.

Kaushal was naughty at the point where Harsh literally have to blackmail him, that he will complain his parents, cause they used to live in the same building.

And Supriya was really tall as like her brother.

sigh .......

I have really good memories with those people and I miss them alot, we were freinds with pure heart, we were neighbourhood freinds, and those Sunday's when we use to play from 7-9 am, those were the best days Sundays.

I always wonder that what they might have been doing now, what subject they might've chosen in 11th, how they look now.

This all happened in 2011, and when I moved to my hometown in 2012, I was so young and naive that I never thought of taking their phone numbers, I was not a visionary kid, I didn't knew that one day I'll have my own phone and my own mobile number, there was no concept of calling in our freindship cause we knew we are going to spent six hours in school and four ours at evening together.

I tried to find those people one social media but I failed terribly, there are soo many peoples of same name.....

और क्या पता कोई मुझे भी खोज रहा हो, पर मेरा भी अकाउंट तो मेरे नाम से नहीं है ......

I wish I could meet them someday and see how they grew up like a person.

And one last thing which I almost forgot to write, I finally have crush now, I mean it's still a celebrity crush, but don't you think that universe is literally listening me.

(Now after posting this, I'm gonna count that how many times I wrote - LITERALLY.)

I'm done...

I'm done for today.

Apart from this I finally announce that I'm not going to check my grammar mistakes in my blogs from now on, cause I'm kinda liking this raw blogs.


OKAY BYE 👋

Thank you so much for reading this 🥱🤗.





  

Comments

  1. Sometimes we really do remember some things from our past that we didn't notice then...
    It's amazing, Btw congratulations on having a crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for becoming part of my hopeless romance 😊😊💕🌸

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts