THANKS FOR ALL THOSE HAPPY MOMENTS.

As a talkative student I was always one of the main character of my class in my school time, most of the teachers know me, and I was favorite of many, no matter how many times they complained my mother in PTM's that I'm too talkative, they still loved me, and I agree that every teacher has some favourite students in every class, which might sound hurtful to people who were never been in my shoes. But that is something which is human behaviour, like me doesn't means that my teacher hated other students.

If I look back I think the reason they liked me was not only because of my talkative nature or because I managed to get good grades, I guess it was because of my casual behaviour which has respect in it, I always treated my teacher as like they are part of my family, and I know alot of them knew me better than some of my family members and freinds.

I changed 4-5 schools, thanks to my father's job, and everywhere I met few teachers who made me feel like main character, and to me this is the best reward one can get in a student life, when teacher treats you like your own kid.

I've completed two years in college and still I'm not comfortable with any teacher in my class, and never talked any teacher the way I used to talk my school teachers and now I realised that those were the precious bonds, and they were my comfort place, I was happy and confident even around people who were much older than me.

I even remember when I was in highschool I literally cried infront of one my teacher and told him about my mental health problems which I never did infront of my friend, I still remember the day when that teacher showed me his family picture and told me about his family problems, I still remember when my teacher cried for me when I was changing school because of transfer, I remember all those small gestures, all those lovely moments, all those days and each and every reaction during conversations, those big smiles, those annoying moments, those funny savage replies......

I just cannot believe that I tried first pick up line on my Social science teacher when I was in highschool and to my surprise he laughed, I did that during exam, cause he was looking very handsome.

Now honestly I don't call any of my teachers now, cause too them I was a super student, I was someone who could easily do whatever she wants to, I was full of confidence and energy, and now I just feel like trash, what would I tell them when they will ask me what I'm doing, how's the life going, or probably I'm scared that I will have a emotional break down infront of them, which I never want cause they have only seen me as a strong, jumping, smiling idiot.

Well being favorites of many teacher doesn't means that I never met any horrible teacher in my life, actually I hated some teachers from bottom of my hurt, but I just never disrespected them and I'm glad that I was mature enough to stay quiet in those moments. And also being favorite doesn't mean that those cool freind like teachers never scolded me, I remember some of them even punished me, but still the bond remained same.

As for now I decided to for never 4-5 years and I wish I could meet some good teachers again and can live those moments again, and I wish I could call my school teachers and tell them that I did it......

And express my gratitude towards them and thank them for every beautiful moment.

It's not even teachers and idk why I'm suddenly writing this after literally abandoning my blog for more than two months, but I hope we all can meet atleast some good people in our life whom we can remember everyday, who make us believe in platonic love.

I wanted this blog to be pure and raw so I didn't do the language check, as English is not my first language, so their might be some grammatical mistakes, and I'm sorry for inconvenience, but I just wanted to put each and every word that came in my mind without altering them, even if they are grammatically wrong .


Thank you so much for your precious time 💕.


Comments

  1. That's why they say that school time is the best time in a student life. It reminded me of my own school time.

    Your English has improved 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are absolutely right, school is the best time of any individuals life.

      I feel so glad seeing you after soo long 💕.

      Delete
    2. A lot has been happening from last 3 months so i was quite occupied. But now it's good to be back on track.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts