ANOTHER FRUSTRATING DAY

Okay okay.....

Another frustrating day and I'm back on my blog.

I used to think that spending money will make me happy but it doesn't, in the past three months I've spent a good amount of my pocket money on myself, which I don't regret but honestly that doesn't make me happy as much as I thought it would, not even for a second, I mean there is no excitement, but still, I'm not denying the fact that money CAN buy happiness, it can and it will until the end of humanity. 

By money, I don't only mean paper notes or coins, by the money I mean anything valuable which provides you with any type of materialistic happiness.

I don't know who said that money can't buy happiness, I mean everything which is directly not related to survival is just because of money/prosperity, for example:- music, art, philosophy, lliterarture ,etc. You won't be able to develop philosophy with an empty stomach, at that moment your priority will be the food instead of - "What happens after death", right?

Maybe money can't buy happiness, but at least it makes the path of happiness much easier.

I hate you alec for tearing me up in public.

Did you read the lyrics in the above picture?It's from Alec Benjamin's song OLDER, I always loved this song, but today I felt this song, sitting on the window seat, frustrated, and these lines were playing in my earphones, and I teared up, cause idk why but adulting hurts a lot, I don't feel like growing up, no excitement left inside me.

"14 year old me wanted to grow up as fast as I can,

now 20 year old me wanna go back to 2017,

When I used to be happy in oily hairs and grey school skirt......." 

Okay we had little poetry moment above, I know I'll feel good after 14 hours of sleep, but now it's me and my dark circles.

I'm going to end the day with Lil nas, btw I love his songs ✌️.

I guess it's enough for today's blog!!! I don't feel like writing anymore.

Okay bye 👋

Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means a lot.


- written by :- anshika  

Comments

Popular Posts