HONEST OPINION ON HYPED DRAMAS

Can anyone tell my parents that I have the potential to become a supermodel, I mean how y'all can see such Beauty getting wasted in a middle-class brown house? Well apart from thousand mood swings and few mental breakdowns, finally I got my period today, congratulations to me !!!

Finally this week I completed two dramas, ANNA and everyone's favorite CRASH LANDING ON YOU, honestly, I'm kinda disappointed with CLOY I don't know why, but I didn't like it, there are many dramas that I watched due to their hype, like DESCENDENT OF SUNS, GOBLIN, THE HEIRS, which are considered as one of the best dramas, and among them CLOY disappointed me the most.

Scene of crash landing on you, via pinterest.

Goblin is my favorite drama, so no comments on that, but except goblin, I didn't like any of them very much, DOTS was not that bad because of the fun elements it has, but THE HEIRS were kinda disappointing for me, cause the storyline was same and as usual the girl ended up with the red flag.

The thing I had with CRASH LANDING ON YOU is that I just didn't feel connected with it, maybe it's because I've already seen this type of story in VEER-ZARA, and that is one of my favorite movies, and I think the emotions were portrayed better in Veer Zara in comparison of CLOY.

Maybe it's because, in VEER-ZARA, they don't end up together, I mean there was a tragedy in a love story, which end up making unforgettable memory in my mind, and in CLOY they end up together, well, of course, that was a romanticized ending, to make everyone happy, I don't think in real life this type of love story can be successful until the hero ends up being a DEFECTOR or heroine takes North Korean CITIZENSHIP.

And the worst thing was, why the fuck writer decided to kill the second lead out of nowhere, WHY? 

Scene from 20th century girl, via pinterest.

I also watched the 20TH-CENTURY GIRL, and they killed the Main lead out of nowhere, WHY?????????????? I mean killing someone out of nowhere is not right, I end up being in trauma for months.......maybe these movies and shows are not the problems, I'm the one who is the main problem here, now because of second lead's death in CLOY, I'm more focused on their story instead of romanticizing about main leads storyline.

In the end, I want to say that it's a normal drama, and out of 5, I would like to give it 3.9 for its accuracy in showing some parts of North Korea and comic scenes, and I will choose VEER-ZARA over Crash landing on you. 

Scene from seasons of blossom, via pinterest.

I also watched a series called SEASONS OF BLOSSOM, guys, I have no words for this drama, this is one of the best dramas I've watched recently, the story line, the acting , everything is appreciable, I cried soo much while watching this, I literally had a mental breakdown, why this story was not hyped? It's a worth watching drama.

I can conclude that last few days was mixture romance and tragedy, which I definitely enjoyed, is it right to say enjoy, cause I literally cried my heart out.

Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means alot.

- written :- Anshika 🌺🌸


Comments

  1. Yeahh, I thought the same cuz I had watched it too, one week ago and I think CLOY is not so good as much it's being hyped. Btw your blogs are so good and I think, I read almost ur 10-12 blogs in a binge.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Please keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts