ALL THANKS TO MY BLACK MAGIC SKILLS ✨

After almost a week of thinking about what to post next, I'm back with the most random thing that came up in my mind at 6:30 p.m.

Whenever try to put something engaging and useful for society I end up getting 10 views, so in this world of capitalism and materialism, I devote this blog to lords of capitalism to get 17 views.

Today I thought to share my experiences of chopping my hair.

I was 12 years old when I decided to cut my hair, side bangs, for a very long time I was obsessed with side bangs.

Till class third, I had boy cut hairstyle because my mother was not into styling my hair, she is very much different from other mothers, she likes to have a free life, and that's why she taught us a lot of things at a very young age, I and my younger brother used to do all our chores like getting up early, then getting ready for school, and many stuff at very young age, accept cooking and washing we were very responsible kids, people who know us from long time (relatives and friends) still praise us, and I'm glad that my mother taught me how to be responsible in young age, and now as I grew up I understand that how much a life of homemakers are fucked up, especially in Asia.

In class fourth I decided to grow my hair and everything was cool until my hair was above my neck, and as they touched my shoulders all the female teachers ganged up upon me for two ponies, as I didn't know and my mother was against long hairs my father decided to do my hairs at morning, and gradually in very less time I learned how to do my hairs, believe at that time I hated my mother a lot for not helping me, but now when I see people who can't handle their hair, I feel so proud on my mother.

Like most young girl, I was very curious about makeup and fashion, and I was very much into hairstyles, and one day out of nowhere I decided to chop some strands to look cool, and guess what, it went wrong, it was a huge disaster and my mother found out, she was kinda angry but she didn't give my flying chappal, which left some motivation inside me even after a mess.

And then I did it again and again, but never got a chance to work with a good amount of hair, I always just set my bangs, until one fine day in 2021 when I decided to get proper front bangs, and there I provoke my mother to have a hair cut in salon, well lemme tell you that my mother hates makeup and she hates haircut because she loved her long hairs, but that day she decided to do it, all thanks to my black magic skill.

After that we decided that I'm going to give her trimming, in starting for a few months it was hard to handle her, I felt like a mother but now she is okay with it.

Chopping her hairs boosted my confidence a lot, and then one day I found out about this tutorial of butterfly cut on insta reel, and It was a boom for me, now I'm pretty much satisfied with all my haircuts.

Maybe this is a very normal thing for you, but to me, it's big deal, I feel so happy whenever I cut my hair, it's like therapy to me, I started it as a fashion thing and now I'm keeping it as a talent, ofcourse I'm not expert but for my hairs, I'm an expert. 

Kaweennnnnnn ✨πŸ‘‘

Haircut helped me a lot to cope with my anxiety, and apart from all this I'm very much inspired by the Sex Educations character MAVE WILEY, I love Margot Robbie, and I love her character in Harley Quinn also, she is my favorite bad bitch after Jennie.

All these years of experimenting taught me that wherever things go wrong, just don't panic, blow dry your hair, and use a hair straightener, serum, rolling comb, and a little bit of confidence. Any hairstyle can look good on you with these products.

Even if you don't have all these products, there was a time when I only had shampoo and comb, but whenever my hairstyles went wrong, with whole confidence I just go in front of people and imma be like - " get lost " with a straight face, the best part of your personality could be confident that's it, just don't show how much nervous you are, I mean just learn something from Urfi Javed instead of trolling her and making jokes on her.

And last, I want to thank my mother for not slapping 12 years old me for that disastrous haircut.

Thank you so much for reading it till now it means a lot.


Bye bye πŸ‘‹


- written by :- Anshika 🌺🌸🌷


Comments

Popular Posts