WHEN YOU FEEL LOW

Have you ever noticed how beautiful your breath is you might've heard that your breath stinks, but have to ever sat quietly, without your phone, music, book, or anything, and heard your breath, it's not only oxygen or CO2, it's a sigh of - fuck yes I'm still alive, even though there is so much chaos out there I'm still making up everything and overcoming all the fucked-up feelings and situations.

To be honest, sometimes doing nothing, simply sitting down and looking at walls is not bad, social media blocks creative thinking, we only think what we see, like do you remember how creative you were when you were young, how just a picture of you and your parents standing in between a random group of four flowers exited you, and have you ever compared like how colorless your life is even when you are not color blind.......well if you thought that, then the reason behind is that you lost your creativity, which ultimately killed your excitement.

Don't relate to creativity with art or DIY stuff, even adding a pinch of black pepper in a dish that was not included in the YouTube recipe is creativity.

Well, that pinch of black pepper might end up ruining the dish, but at least you put effort.

A random picture, so that my homepage will look beautiful !!!

Lately, I tried hard to write something, but It didn't work, I was facing blockage of thoughts, believe me, I tried Pinterest, books, and reading poems, but nothing worked, then while going for philosophy exams I decided to watch peoples face, like I started noticing features and tried to read it, well I'm not a person who notices someone's face so it was new to me, I noticed and I smile at some peoples face, not in a disrespectful way but the way their expression changed, I was sitting in auto and all I can see their action, not even voice sometimes, I felt like watching a silent comedy, that uplifted my mood.

Well, the motive of that story and this whole essay is that when you feel hopeless, or less creative or sad, start remembering small things and start noticing positive aspects of small things, how a small action of yours or someone else affects Everything in this world when you feel like you hate your parents and they don't love you turn the pages of your family album and you'll understand that even in this large universe you are important and that's why you exist.

Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means alot 💕.



- written by :- Anshika 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts