LETTER TO SPERMS I FAILED TO SWALLOW

14/ Feb/ 2023

- From Anshika

Hey, kid/kids well I don't know your gender till now, cause I'm still single and it's my 20th valentine where I'm alone, so basically I don't even know if you'll be coming into this world or not as per my relationship status in past few years, but if you are on the earth, welcome to this world.

Idk what I should write, should I give you any life lessons? I don't think that would be right to do cause I'll turn 20 in two months and I'm still learning, or should I tell you how things are in 2023, I guess the second option will be good.

So it's 2023 and things are not normal in the world right now, we all just done with corona, and now there is a furious earthquake in turkey, where lots of people died, Ukraine is at war with Russia, China, and India is still now on the good term, as well as India and Pakistan still hate each other, there are many religious wars, too many rapes, people still consider people like Andrew tate as very cool and sigma male, America is still ruining many countries, many Africans are still dying because of starvation, people still think that they should not repeat clothes cause that's not cool, well I'm not telling this to your to make you sad, but I'm telling this to you to make you understand that this world was never a fairy tale, it's just us who live a delusional life.

Honestly speaking begin delusional is not at all bad, one should be a little delusional so that he/she can move on in life, if you'll stop seeing good things, you'll end up with problematic mental health and sadistic life.

But being delusional doesn't means that you'll ignore everything and will end up dumb, Knowing what's going around you is very important, that will prepare you for every situation of life, no one told me these things, and I ended up hurting myself a lot, you'll for sure realize one day that you are not a main character, but you can be, it just depends on the way you see the world.

A picture which has no context!!!

Well let's move on to the topic of career, as an Asian I can't see you working in a convenience store, not because that's not a respectful job, it's because I want you to lead a good and prosperous life, poverty gives sadness that's it, but prosperity will give you satisfaction, money buys happiness until you are not a monk and you are not into desires, but that doesn't mean you'll exploit others or choose the wrong way, there are a variety of career choices you can choose anyone, but remember that there should be no romanticizations while choosing it, believe me, romanticism begins when the society and individual both are prosperous enough to relax and have beautiful dreams, you won't have good dreams if you'll sleep on the floor, once you'll have full stomach everything will look romantic and beautiful, if you want to be player that's okay you can go for it, but always remember that you have to be good with studies, cause that's the only thing that will help you every time, again that doesn't means I want you to be straight A student, just be confident whatever you have studied, that requires focus, be focused on whatever you are doing that's it, (ik I'm sounding like my parents but it is what it is).

Maybe whatever I wrote in the above paragraph sounds quite harsh but this is the thing that no one will tell you, having a plan b is not a bad thing, some people say that having plan B means you've already given up on your dreams, no that's not right, having a second plan means you are not giving up on the life, you want to live a good life, having plan B means you are hopeful, no matter, if you failed in you plan A you still want to be happy and see the other happiness of this world.

Now about family, so I hope you'll find this blog letter when you are around atleast 15-16, then only you can understand whatever I'm speaking, so maybe you are feeling that your family is the worst, your parents are the worst parents in this world, if you didn't have thoughts like this then it's great, congratulations to me for raising a good teenager without and miscommunication, but if you are having thoughts like this believe me you are not the only one, I also had same thoughts when I was in your age, but believe me your parents were not like this before you were born, they were also very chill and carefree type of people, but that doesn't means that I'm blaming you for ruining my life or I'm saying that to sucked all my happiness, no you didn't, no child in this world is responsible for condition like this, it's just a stage of life that everyone who has a family faces, or maybe you can say that this is what we say "adventures life", you'll also face this if you'll decide to have a kid, sometimes it's because of generation gap, sometimes it's because of age gap, but at end of the day believe me your parents never want bad for you, they just don't want you to face problems they faced, or they just want to prepare you for those situations.

The only solution to all your problems is sharing, share it with your parents, siblings, and friends, I'll be always there for you without judging you, and one more thing I would like to add is if you have a sibling, which you'll have for sure 😗, cause my Indian instinct says that one kid is not enough, so just have good terms with them, believe me, no one can be the better best friend than your siblings, they have seen all the aspects of your life from very close, I don't know if I and Avinash are still on good terms or not (when you are reading this), but I hope we are, we spent very beautiful time together, we are each other's best friends, we cried for each other wherever other got beaten up by mummy.

At last, I want to say that maybe you think I'm not cool, well I say that same thing twice a day to my father also but believe me my dad was the topper of his village in his time and was one of the few people who got jobs, and he has three graduation degrees, plus post graduation, where I'm dying to complete one 🥲 (deep down I also know he is cool), and your mom is also a very cool person, at least this is what some of my friends say, I haven't achieved anything till now, and I don't know if I could or not but just because idk your wierd slangs that doesn't mean I'm not cool, I don't even know Genz slangs, at the end of the day you are living on my money so you have to do whatever I'll order 😎.

To,

people who are wasting my husband's money !!!

Bye !!!


Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means alot 💕.



- written by :- Anshika 



Comments

Popular Posts