UGLY LOVE

If you'll search on google - "unsend messages to ____" with your name in that black, you'll see some results google, so basically it is a website where people post their unsent messages, which probably they were not able to send them, it's kinda like getting free from grudges, I mean there are many times when we are not able to express what we feel, even if we are on good terms, I'm a type of person who is not comfortable to show affection, ya I mean I'm very good at talking shit 24*7 but I can't tell people that "you matter me" !!!!!

Well I checked out this on Google, and guess what, nobody is holding any grudges towards someone whose name is "ANSHIKA", I'm kinda happy but also kinda sad, cause my name is a common one (even though I never met anyone named Anshika, I still believe it), there were messages for Anushka, ashika, Hansika, Annika, but not Anshika !!! Good job to all the Anshika's out there 🤧, well you can search yours also.

Apart from this, one day I was thinking that what will be my grandkids reaction, when they'll find out about my blogs, they'll probably think that I'm a very boring person, who just gives lectures..... huh that's true though, maybe I should put it here some unwanted spicy stuff, but again the only spicy thing I have in my life is my green potato dish, it's a winter dish, I'm not gonna putthe recipe it here.........

Should I mention that my paying guest, who lives on the second floor is just talking about some dish that he's gonna munch on now and later he'll order something, well I wrote this just to extend this blog, cause somewhere I feel that one day I'm gonna make millions from this blog 🙂🤞.

Via pinterest 

Btw I'm reading Colleen Hoover right now, ya ya the tik tok famous Colleen Hoover, society with no literature background and typical edgy teenagers can only read these types of books (if you'll understand this sarcasm, believe me, you are the most intelligent person), It's like any normal commercial novels, with very highly good looking characters, which works best in releasing dopamine from teenagers body. Well everyone has their own choices in books, I'm not saying these books should be banned, it's nice to have some light books, but I just feel the book is another internet hyped thing, again no hate to the writer, ofcourse you gonna fall in love with main characters of these type of book's cause they were meant to be loved, they were written in the way they'll look perfect !!!!


Now, what should I write.......fuck it bye 👋



Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means alot 💕.


  • - written by :- Anshika 🌺


Comments

Popular Posts