JENNIE KIM IS SO BEAUTIFUL

- Hey everyone, welcome back to another blog, I'm finally back here, which means I'm done with the world's most pathetic thing - exams!!!!

Every exam was good except paper 2 of philosophy, I'm nervous about that, please wish me luck, I don't want to give a re-test. 

Now for the next 2-3 months, I'll try my best to be more frequent with life updates that no one asked for. 

So now basically I'm in semester 3rd, well for now unofficially. 

I told in my last blog that during exam times I used to get many random ideas, thoughts, and realizations. Well, that happened this time also, I realized or you can say noticed many things that I always ignored because I was busy scrolling Instagram.

- The first thing that I realized is that Jennie Kim from the blackpink is so beautiful, she is so classy and gorgeous, and it's hard to stop looking at her.  


- The second thing that I realized is that none of my friends ever call me or message me, I checked the whole call log and it was just me, every time who called first. I'm not saying that all of them are bad people or I'm the only innocent one, it's just a realization, that maybe they are busy, maybe they are just focused on their paths and if they are then I'm happy for them. 

- The third realization is that I'm just an average kid, not some main character, till now I thought I'm someone very important in everyone's life, but no it's not right, I'm not sad about it, I'm just learning the reality of life or you can say I'm reading some important chapters of life. 

- The fourth and last thing which I'd like to mention is that there are three types of species in school classes- nerd, average, and idiots, and as much I've seen in my life only nerds and idiots live a peaceful life cause they are focused on whatever they do but average person like me who has both in them are the saddest, I mean they lead a kinda sad life, they are always confused, always fucked up with overthinking.

This teaches us that "no matter what is your position in class, just focus on whatever you are doing, and just try not to be average".

Till now this is my take on life, it will change only if I'll see any change in my life in the next five years, and I hope my life helps me to change this perception so that I can delete that last line from that quote. 

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not demotivating you guys, as I told you in my first blog, everything that I'm saying is my take on life, these are my experiences about life, it's not like you will feel the same at this age, everyone has different situations, but you can relate with it, that's what I want you to feel.

I have a lot to say but now I'm saving my words for the next blog to not make this one boring. 


Thank you for reading!!!


- Written by - Anshika




Comments

  1. Don't be disappointed, you are doing great as of your age. You have a beautiful soul and a very open heart to have a look into your ownself... It will surely make your life better, your thinking and all.

    And by the way I was waiting for your blog.... 😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make my day πŸ₯ΊπŸŒ·❤️, I always wait for you comment 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷❤️❤️❤️.

      Delete
    2. I'm happy to know that you wait and I'm able to make your day... Keep going 🀩

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts