TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED TILL NOW !!!

To all the boys I loved before, thank you so much for coming into my life and letting me feel good, it doesn'matterrs whether we are together or not, what matters to me is that I felt butterflies whenever I saw you whenever you were around me without even noticing me, you made I understand what is the meaning of romanticizing life, you made me understand all those love songs like - mere khawabon me jo aaye, and songs like - aya na tu.

You all made me realize that every time life won't be in my favor, sometimes I will lose and sometimes I'll win.

Thanks to you all for making me believe that Rahul was wrong and lied to Anjali in - kuch kuch hota hai, you can love more than one person in life, and you can fall in love many times.

Liar, he married twice in this movie...


Honestly, I don't remember all the names, but I do remember my first crush's name and my last crush's name, you all were a good part of my life, ya I cried because of some of you but now when I look back I feel grateful cause you became the reason I learned a lot about myself and life.

 I'm only 19 now, not crushing on anyone, nor in a relationship with anyone, but also on all the boys whomever I'll like in the future, believe me, these words are for you also.

Your ignorance made me believe that not everyone can think like me and that I'm not the main character on this earth, which was heartbreaking in starting but now I also learned that life is not a small story, it's a novel with several side characters, and in every character has their own story and their importance.


Thank you so much for reading it till now 💓


Written by :- Anshika

Comments

Popular Posts