THE ART OF MANIPULATION

Guess what, finally the introvert girl, I met a year ago, bruh I successfully manipulated her and now she's doing what I want her to do......

Cut the crap Anshika come to the point, and stop acting like a dark character of the web series you are watching right now. 

So I'm talking about my best friend kumkum, a very introverted girl, whom I turned into a kpop and kdrama lover, she has pretty very long black hair, and now she said that finally after all those years, she's gonna have a haircut, and you guessed it right, yes with bangs, well she is kinda confused, and I'm hyping her as much as I could cause my visionary eye (which don't work) can see potential in her very long hair, in which her mother put all her blood, sweat and tears, I'm sorry aunty 🙇.

     I told her to have curtain bangs instead of short bangs, if she is not sure about the haircut, let's see how it will turn out.

Curtain bang inspo which I sent her.

I don't know why I feel so excited about her haircut, bruh now I feel like, I also want to chop my hair, this time for sure I'm going to do it very short, like no matter how many flying slippers and taunts I'm gonna get from my mother, I'm gonna do it. 

Well apart from this on 10th Jan it was her birthday and it was a good day, even though I was very anxious that how will she look in the clothes I selected and hand-picked for her, After shopping I felt that she's gonna look like a female magician but she carried everything very well, she was looking pretty, I can say those pieces turned out very sexy, good job Anshika.

    Do I sound like her mother? Idk, but for sure I have a very obvious impact on her life, I hope it won't switch on our gay instinct for each other 😗.

    Just pause look at the title and think about what you just read, I guess y'all were expecting something philosophical, but I'm sorry guys my philosophy is weak. 


Thank you so much for reading it till now, it means alot 💕.



- written by :- Anshika 🌺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts