MEDIOCRITY CITY

Heyyyyoooooooo wassup? What's going on guys, so like after 4 days of procrastination I'm finally writing my first blog of this year !!!

If I ask you what is your hobby, you will answer some things that you love doing in your free time, that can be drawing, music, dancing, sports, like anything, but when anybody used to ask the same question to me I used to answer - *after a pause*...well, I don't have hobbies, everything depends upon my mood !!!

Yes, that's what I used to answer till now, but now I finally understood what I'm going to answer. So basically my answer used to be the above-mentioned lines because I like too many things and I used to feel that liking too many things is just a mood swing and listing them is boring for the people who asked me.....

Then I came across various cool stuff, I mean I read lots of irrelevant things on the internet and here and there and as usual overthought about it, cause you know I'm a professional overthinker!!! 

And after this time waste my artistic vision concluded with the help of a song called MEDIOCRITY CITY - by Romy......

Screenshot from free(unsubscribed) Spotify 🙃

Which told me that I'm not the only person who loves a lot of unwanted stuff (cause they are not gonna help me to fill my fucking stomach), so yeah I love many things, and I'm not perfect at anything.

Via pinterest cause I don't have 150 rupees to buy this book 🤧🤧🤧

I'm done reading "SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING FUCK" and I highly recommend this book for stuck overthinkers like me, come on guys it's only 150 rupees on Flipkart, or you can download it from some random site and read it on your device for free, give a shot of motivation to your mind in 2023, I like this book cause honestly somehow I felt connected to the writer, somehow I also try hard to control my emotions, well it's doesn't means one should be emotionless, okay I'm not good at making anyone understand my point, neither my English/Hindi proficiency is cool to put my thoughts in fancy words, but I hope you are understanding what I'm trying to say and if I'll try to write my thoughts that will probably turn out something pointless and at the end of the day I'm not any motivational speaker !!!

Thank you so much for reading it till now, this means alot 💕💕💕.


- written by :- Anshika !!!

Comments

Popular Posts