LIAR

 1:00 a.m

Sunday

27/10/22

No, I didn't wake up early, it's just I didn't sleep, so basically I call this my recharging period, where once a month I don't sleep for 24 hours, I drain myself as much as I could, and then the next 48 hours I sleep pretty much the whole time. 

Well, I'm not a night owl but once in a month idk why but I suffer from at least one sleepless night. 

I decided to get up and complete some random work which I pushed back because as you know I'm a certified procrastinator, I feel guilty and I'm having candies these days to calm myself.

Hagiewpwkejeuqhefbejwkwmddkfmglgl.....................................................

I went to the doctor yesterday cause for the past somedays I feel severe headaches, and dizziness and I end up vomiting, I usually have these types of headaches so that's not a big deal but the other two things are making it worse.

So basically the doctor asked me how many hours a day I use my mobile and I said 2 hours; LIAR. 

He advised me that I should improve my posture, my body posture is the same as RYUK; a character in Death note anime.

Dayummm man this shit is so scary 😭

At last, he told me not to use the pillow and gave me many medicines which include antimigraine pills.


Apart from everything, I was looking at my October goals and I finally completed 6/10 this month, which is good cause in September the score was 4/10.


- Thank you so much for reading 💊💊💊



- Written by :- Anshikaaa....

Comments

  1. Hope you have recovered, Just take care of yourself 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts