LEARNING FINANCE MANAGEMENT

For the past few days, I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions, why? 

Because I'm just watching too many dramas and reading random stuff and suffering from a cold and fever, so now you can understand why.

I saw a boy in my college, we both are from different departments but he is handsome, or maybe I should put him in the cute category, but I don't think I'm going to approach him, I mean I kinda did once in class 12th and regret it till now.

I do not regret trying or approaching but I'm regretting why the fuck I tried for an asshole like him, I was not even in love with him, I did that because all my friends had boyfriends and I also wanted one, ok I admit I became desperate.

Adding a random picture, incase you are getting bored with those paragraphs.

I had many love interests in the 19 years of my life, I'm I had a normal teenage as, like most people, I'm average looking, I even tried to fit in with cool people, and I was popular but comically, I lost almost all my school friends, and with hundreds of insecurities I'm surviving but I never felt any kind of connection with any of the person I liked or with any proposal that I got, I won't say that there was a line of men's with roses for me, but yeah there was enough to start a relationship, every time It felt spark but only for two days.

I want to make this blog a little big but Idk what to write now .......mmmmmhhhh

Yeah

I spent some money on myself, and I brought new clothes for myself, and the best part of it was the first time in my life I went shopping without my mother, I was scared that if she will like anything or not but she loved everything, and let me tell you all that since I started college, I never ask my parents to give me money for clothes, I bring everything from my savings, I guess it's the best way to understand and learn finance management.


Thank you so much for reading 🌸🌸🌸.



- Written by :- Anshikaaa 


Comments

  1. For such a cutie there should be line of men. By the way I have same story of approaching a guy and regretting it πŸ˜… That's experience...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, I guess we all have some teenage love stories where only we know how much cringe we did. ;D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts