DOCUMENTING SUNDAY

Sunday was pretty boring and lazy, I ended up sleeping too much, I guess my body needed to be recharged. I slept 3hrs in the afternoon then I slept at 10 pm.

My parents brought me a white high neck, I wanted that, and my Mum told me it was a gift, I'm glad that they chose the off-white color, that looks more cozy and aesthetic.

In the morning we had family time, on weekends, especially on Sundays we all sat together and talk about various things that happened to all of us in the whole week, cause on weekdays nobody has time.

But this time I ended up giving some tips for good mental health to my father, well he is dealing with work stress, I told him basic things and he recorded all those and said he's gonna listen to that 🤣. Sometimes parents are cute. 

I listened to an episode of a podcast called DOSTCAST, that's one of my favorite podcasts right now, it was with Anica Mann, an archaeologist and a big name in the historical world, I pretty much liked this episode and the way she spoke about her experiences in Japan 🗾.

I'm glad that I fall in love with Japan by the IKIGAI, not by anime, well I'm gonna write another blog about this thing, so stay tuned for that.



Yesterday I checked my screen timing and it was fucked up, I'm going blind in 4-5 years if I'll use a phone and laptop like this. 

I decided to work on it, and idk If will be able to do this but I'll share screenshots again next Monday.

Well, I ate kadhi chawal twice and ended my day with some random YouTube videos.


Thank you so much for reading till now.....



- written by :- Anshikaaa 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts