CHAI OR COFFEE

Naah it's not going to be a history class, or some chai or coffee lover spot, whose gonna tell you 10 reasons why coffee is better than tea and vice versa.

As ya'll've understood now how much I love ranting, so today I'm gonna tell you about my views on these two refreshing drinks.

So lemme clear my side first, well I'm at both sides, I love both coffee and tea, it took me so long to understand and decide what I love most, or what makes me feel more refreshed and I came across this conclusion that I love both of them.

Usually, apart from food and snacks, I drink two cups of tea and a large mug of coffee a day. Tea in the morning and evening and coffee at around noon.


To me it's very hard to go to one side, I've yet not met people with the same thoughts but I'm pretty sure that many people will agree with this.

To me both the drinks are equally important at their place according to my need, some people say that tea is a desi thing and that's why they can relate with it more than coffee, that's normal, most of us grew up in chai dominant household, my mom is a big tea lover, she can spend her whole day without food but not without tea.

I started drinking tea regularly during covid when I had nothing to do and I was 24/7 hungry, I was so addicted in 2 years that I started drinking 4-5 cups a day.

Coffee on regular basis came into my life very late, it's been only a year since I started taking it seriously, before that to me coffee was something that I preferred once in a while, only during winters. But now I drink pretty strong coffee every day, I'm not romanticizing these things, or saying it's cool to become addicted to these things, to me coffee is for my stress and chai is what starts my day.

I can't think of having coffee in the morning or after an afternoon nap, those are the time when I wake up and directly go into the kitchen to make a cup of chai. And same like this I'm not able to think about tea after breakfast around noon, cause that wave of sleep after breakfast can only be cured by a good coffee.


Indeed chai is something that makes me feel more homely, I have more memories with it, but coffee also took care of me when I was full of anxiety and depression, when I felt like nothing is working, if chai gives vibes of MAA then coffee gives vibes of that BEST FREIND, who takes care of you every time.

At last, I want to conclude with a line - SORRY BUT I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN ANYONE, I GUESS IT'S A LOVE TRIANGLE !!!


- thank you soooooooo much for reading till now, it means a lot.

 

 

 

- written by:- Anshikaaaa

Comments

  1. Right making choice between these is a difficult task 😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts