WORLD CINEMA DAY πŸŽ₯🍿

I never knew that there is someday which is celebrated as "CINEMA DAY", it was on 23rd September. All the theatres and multiplexes lowered their ticket rates up to 75 rupees.

So the admin of this blog also decided to take benefit of this offer, who can love offers more than a broke person? I told my friend to book tickets and we got two options watching BRAHMASTRA in single screen theatre or watching AVATAR in multiplex, so my dumb ass thought that it is Avatar 2 which is going to release on 22nd December 2022 and we booked tickets.  


So I choose multiplex cause I knew my broke ass will never be able to afford PVR tickets on normal days, if I say broke, that means I am only considering the amount of money I have in my purse right now cause my ATM is resting somewhere in the corner of my house with zero balance. And I only have 60 rupees in my purse right now.

It's soo hard to watch movie with these specs if your eyesight is already fucked up.

Later while watching the movie we found out that we messed up, we were four people, two of them were watching the movie for the first time and two of us were watching it again, even though we brought the wrong ticket, I don't regret watching it again cause watching it in 3D on the big screen was a good experience. But some part of me also wanted to watch brahmastra on that day. 

Before college, my savings were the money that I used to get from my relatives but the day I started going to college my savings are the money that I save from my pocket money and now I understood how hard it is to save money.

I found this on Pinterest and I totally agree with it πŸ™‚.

I mean you will be able to save only a certain amount of money once a month but your desires will fuck you every day and this is what increases my urge to get married to a rich man soon, I mean why study if you can get everything just by marrying some nerd and very unpopular opinion - nerds are sexy.

Just thinking about the type of thought someone will get about me while reading my block for the first time, especially the last paragraph.

To be honest, I am not the type of person who clears rumors about themselves, I won't say it doesn't bother me at all, it does but on some specific days, like when I feel low but honestly, I enjoy it instead of getting pissed off.

Nowadays I am high on emotions I have too many ideas but I am not able to work on them because I am a certified procrastinator.

PROCRASTINATOR..........
Is that even a word, or I'm just creating my own English dictionary.

Thank you so much for reading, it means alot ☺️πŸ’•.
Bye πŸ‘‹
Take care !!!

- written by :- Anshikaaa 





Comments

  1. Sometimes I feel the same, I feel like telling my parents to find a rich handsome guy and tie the knot cause I can't find guy by myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally met someone who thinks same 🀧🀧🀧🀧πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts