SAVING MONEY FOR NOTHING

- What you did do during the Dussehra holidays?

Well I did nothing and on the other hand, many things, nothing because for 10 days whatever I did was insufficient, and many things because those works were pending for many days, so in short I completed some of my unfinished or you can say procrastinated work.

In my last blog, I got half of the views I used to get on every blog, which proved that people are more interested in my problems than in some weird lectures.

So here you go again.......

* I cleaned up my bookshelf.

* Did my laundry.

* Finally started reading MACBETH of SHAKESPEARE, which is hell boring till now.

* Completed my philosophy notes.

* Did some extra academic work.

 I did all this in 10 fucking days, which should have only taken two days......

 - Two days ago my papa gave me my pocket money and then I checked last month's notes and checked where I spent my money and how much I saved, also made a rough estimate of this month that how much maximum I can save this month but then I realized that I'm saving for nothing or I say I don't know why am I saving money,

- It's not like I'm the daughter of some very rich gangsta and I get everything that I wish, it's just I'm not able to decide what to buy, which need is more important for me to fulfill. Everything that I want to buy feels purposeless after a point. I guess finally philosophy is working on me, congratulations......

- For example, I want to buy a bag for myself but when  I look at the bag which I'm using currently, I feel like I'm going to waste my money cause still somehow knew that my old bag is in good condition, when I think I should buy some cloths then I feel that I still have a lot of clothes and I think about the harm this fast fashion doing to our environment.

- I guess I'm just another stingy person, or maybe this is something that is in my genes as a person of a middle-class community. My mother advised me to spend it on food, cause she loves eating, I also love food but I try not to eat too much street food or you can say outside and packed food items.

Ateez concert 


- Probably this money will save me somewhere in the future, maybe I will buy some of my favorite concert tickets with it, but the thing which always comes first in my mind is that - WHAT IF I DIE WITHOUT USING THIS MONEY AND WITHOUT FULFILLING MY DESIRES, huhhhhhhhh I don't wanna be a ghost with unfulfilled desires of momos.

 

thank you so much for reading it till now !!!

- bye -

 

 

- Written by - Anshikaaaaa

Comments

  1. You will not die this soon...
    And About the money, if you have too much just buy Tesla's share 😜...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum say same thing but with different words- "wicked people like you won't die easily 🙂🤣"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts