COMFORT SONG 🎥🍿

If I ask you what is your comfort song of what is your comfort dance what will you answer?

In my case, I have both comfort song and dance, there is a Bollywood movie - JAB HARRY MET SEJAL, starred by SRK and ANUSHKA SHARMA, I don't know the story of the movie because I didn't watch it but there is this song called - "BEECH BEECH MEIN".

OMG, that song and the choreography in the song is my comfort dance, I used to do it very often in front of my friends in school, not in college because I am not very comfortable with people there. 

- When I was in school I used to think about -

       Why adults are not able to make friends?

       Why my parents don't have the proper friends I           have?

       Why do elders find it so hard to connect with               people of their age?

- But now I understand, it's been almost a year since college started it's not like I don't talk to anyone, I know many people but it's not like I am comfortable with them, maybe I am turning from extrovert to introvert.

Scene from movie - highway 

Back to the topic of movies, DEAR ZINDAGI and HIGHWAY are some of the movies that comfort me every time.

Scene from movie - lunchbox 

KAAKSPARSH, LUTERA, and LUNCH BOX are some of the romantic movies which inspire me to write something like that, even though I don't think I am a person who can write a story but I always have this urge to create something beautiful like that.

I like the realistic approach to life and tragedy in romantic stories, even though I often cry while watching a reading these types of things, but it is what it is.

If I talk about my favorite genre - I mostly like Rom-com, then sci-fi, and lastly thriller. I won't say I don't like romantic movies, I like some of them, as I mentioned above, but I don't watch them purposely, cause I cry a lot and then I overthink about those things, to escape from the sadness I prefer rom-com. There is already too much sadness, in my life, I'm not able to handle more 🤣.

When I watch a movie, I want entertainment and to me, entertainment is something that can make me laugh or makes my mood happy. 

Scene from movie :- Apur sansar 

And movies with a realistic approach are the movies that make me cry, reality hits ard brush......

They are a source of inspiration, at least for now.

If I talk about languages so I watch Bollywood, Hollywood, Korean, Japanese, and some Marathi movies. Guys Marathi movies are great, till now I have watched 6-7 and all of them were top-notch, I will write a proper blog for a recommendation.

Honestly, I don't watch South Indian movies, I don't hate them, it's just I don't watch them. They are just too long for me, the last movie which I watched was SITA-RAMAM, one of my freind recommended me that. It was a nice movie, storyline and acting everything was pretty good.

So this is all I wanted to say about movies, When I started, I wanted to write something else, but cinema is something which is inbuilt in me, I won't say it's a passion on acting or I wanted to be an actor, I just feel that it's something which connects me to the people from different world.

I hope you like it !!!

Thank you so much for reading, it means alot.

Bye 👋

Take care 💖


- written by :- Anshikaaa 




Comments

  1. Seriously speaking i don't watch bollywood but i Like Hollywood , K-Drama, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Taiwanese BL series I'm addicted to it. 😝
    But one thing is similar I watch these to escape the reality of life
    Sometimes it feels too much to handle so I watch it to lighten up my mood and distract myself. It was Good, Go Girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like chinese movies, I recommend you to watch THE SILENT FOREST, its one of my favorite movie.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts