SONG RECOMMENDATIONS :- MY CURRENT OBSESSIONS

- Hey everyone, again I'm back with some recommendations that no one asked for, last time I recommend some of my favorite youtube channels, and this time some songs.

I love giving and getting recommendations for songs, cause I feel like songs are your ultimate introduction to others, it tells about your personality, thoughts, likes, dislikes, etc.

Well, I listen to many genres and languages of songs, that's why I don't have any playlist on Spotify, I just like the songs I like, and then listen to them.

My sportify screenshot 


Now you can see what I listen to daily and how crazy I'm for BRIDGERTON, I loved season 2.


- Let's begin 👉

1. CHEERS (by seventeen)

Official poster

This song is by the kpop group seventeen, which was released two months ago, July 6, 2022. It's a group under hybe labels and it's very famous these days. It consists of 13 members.

“CHEERS” is an upbeat hip hop track in which the three unit leaders sing about how far they've come since their humble beginnings. 

Believe me the "pang pang" part of the song is really addictive.


2. GUY. Exe (by superfruit)

Official poster 

This song was released back in 2021 and was famous on several social media apps for a long time, this song is all about a picture-perfect guy. 

The song 'GUY exe' from the album went viral on TikTok as a challenge where people would show off their fit and muscular bodies.

According to Wikipedia Future Friends is the debut studio album by American musical duo Superfruit. It was released on September 15, 2017, through RCA Records.


3. GROUPIE  (by cate)

Official poster 

Released in 2021, there is only a lyrical and acoustic video on youtube, with only 1.5 million views, I mean this song is a real hidden gem, music, lyrics, everything is so perfect, I want people to discover it.

This song is my everything right now, this song talks about how it feels to be a fangirl, and how it feels to love someone unconditionally when they don't even know you. This song is perfect for any fangirl or fanboy. 


4. I WANNA TO LOVE YOU (by akon and snoop dog)

Official poster 

To all my Bollywood lovers, akon is the same singer who sang chhamak chhallo. 

This song was released 12 years ago, I was just 7 years old at that time, and the best part of the song is its music. 


5. MASAKALI   (by Mohit Chauhan)

Scene from movie 

There are legends of the Hindi music industry behind this song, composed by A.R RAHMAN, written by famous writer PRASOON JOSHI and sung by MOHIT CHAUHAN.

This song is from the movie Delhi 6, lead actors were Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor, released 11 years ago. This song is my current motivation. The lyrics are so perfect and written beautifully. 


6. NASHA (by equals sessions)



This song is sung by Amar Jalal group and Faridkot, released in equals sessions episode 4 in 2020.

I can say that I don't have words to describe this song, just go and check it out. 


- That's all for this blog, please don't forget to comment some song recommendations and tell me if you like any of these songs.


- thank you so much for reading !!!


- Note :- I don't own any pictures used in this blog except first one, and all the information given in this blog is gathered from internet.

- proofreading :- by grammarly

- written by :- Anshika 




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I'm religious, but all these things like Mahabharata and ramayan is more like history to me, I feel like this is something that I should know, and Im also very interested in mythologies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts