NEW DEBUTS IN KPOP INDUSTRY : EVERY K-POP FANS CURRENT OBSESSION

I understood that never tell anyone their fault, like what are the things that ruined your relationship with them, cause as much you'll try to tell them, they'll try to do cross question and this whataboutism will never end with any conclusions, not for every person, I mean you'll find out by yourself that who is good to change things and who is going to ignore you.

Now you have to choose, the whether you have to leave that relationship quietly like you know how we make distance with people, or you have to hurt yourself.

Apart from this I recently had a good fight with my two good friends, now I feel well, it's been so long since I haven't fought with anyone.

And there was a jerk in my class(school), whom I hate with my whole heart, he assumed that I'm spreading rumors about him, and the crazy thing is I'm spreading rumors that he and my friend are dating and with a fake ID, like can you believe on it, as if I have so much time to do this, bruh I don't have time to check my socials, and why would I will relate a jerk like you with my friend. Yeiksssssssssss !!!

Let's leave idiots , let me tell you about my current obsessions, nowadays I'm listening to new kpop groups and among them, I love two new girl groups. Ahhh I'm in love with them.

- First is Hybes girl group LE SSERAFIM, oh my gawddddddddd they are so beautiful, their voice, their representation, and song everything is just so awesome, I'm in love with them.
le sserafim members 


- LE SSERAFIM turns to IM FEARLESS
 
Official logo and Poster

It was a six members group but Kim Ga-ram was removed in July, let's not talk about shady things, I listened to their album and I loved all the songs, but the main favorites are FEARLESS and SOUR GRAPES, these songs are just next level.


- The second group is again hybes NEW JEANS, believe me, these girls are upcoming K-pop stars, they are so talented and their vocals are outstanding.

New jeans group members and logo

My favourite song is HYPE BOY and Danielle Marsh is my current bias in this group, she reminds me of Song Hye Kyo and Son Ye Jin, she is younger than me, just a word goddess. 
Danielle marsh

I never thought that I'm going to be a fangirl of female artists before joining all these fandoms, I'm glad that I found out these things, and if you are someone who hasn't tried it then you are missing out on something crazy, this is a beautiful experience.

Now I'm thinking of sharing more stuff about k-pop and dramas, not the news and facts stuff, just my opinions with a proper disclaimer 🤣. 

Thank you for reading!!!!

(Note :- I don't own any of the picture used in this blog, everything is downloaded via pinterest)

-written by :- Anshika
-proof reading :- grammarly 


Comments

  1. Some people are really next level in imagining things... Btw I follow HYBE but never tried any girl group song so now gonna listen to your recommendation... Have a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend girl group's 😌💕🍷

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts