LIFE UPDATE πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ†πŸ’¦

Don't ask me why I used those emojis in title, it's not a clickbait, it just I felt sudden urge to use them.

Hey everyone, I'm back again for 30 views πŸ™ƒ.

Well, this blog is a life update, yeah life update as if I'm a celebrity, and y'all my fans and we both are worried about each other. 

So basically a lot happened in the last few days, but I'm going to tell you only spicy drama stuff, yeah I'm putting my personal life on some random blog, in front of the whole world which I hide from my friends, and after publishing, I'll share the link on my WhatsApp, cause I also know that 29/30 views are from the people I know.

Apart from this let's resume that case which I told you in my second last blog, about that jerk, well I talked to him, 25 minutes, you can't imagine how I managed to listen to him for 20 minutes, I talked for 5 mins, where I said- hi how are you? I'm fine thank you.

So we sort out everything and after this whole case I found out a lot of things about how some of the people whom I used to consider my friends, turned out king Cobras. 

Hence proved my best friends are assholes and I'm regretting the day I became their friend. I hope all of you are getting what I'm trying to say.

Secondly, my third semester already started, and don't ask me if I passed last semester or not, they haven't released the results yet, and again don't ask me why I don't even know, this is my first time experiencing the third semester in my 19 years of life.

They also notified us that internals is in November and semester tests are in January, I mean I wanted to rest after long nerve-wracking exams, which ended a few days ago but this pre-planning of my college will make me rest in peace soon.

I don't know why but I'm kinda excited for the new semester, I feel like something good is going to happen, I mean yeah I felt the same for the second semester but ended up going to college for only 10-15 days, now you can imagine the craziness and fun of my college life. 

Sometimes I feel like I sound like Riya Gogoi, well I love her videos and she is damn cool.

I texted 6-7 random boys on Instagram and followed them, who was my type, to start some conversation cause I was super bored but guess what none of them repliedπŸ˜—, so basically I waited for 2-3 days, and then I unfollowed them and deleted my dm, I mean yeah I cringe and cheap at the same time.

- give me dating tips or maybe your number in the comment section.

Good things now, so I started writing more frequently, currently, I have 4-5 written, checked, and ready blogs, I mean this is a big deal cause I always used to write blogs half hours before posting.

Lastly, they released results of first semester, and I got 72.8 round of - 73 percent, well not much happy cause it was all online so you know πŸ™‚.

That is all for now, I hope all of you are eating on time. 

Byeeeee πŸ‘‹

Thank you so much for reading !!!!
It means alot πŸ™‚.

- Written by :- Anshika



Comments

  1. Well, every time i read your blog it cracks me into laughter. It's funny and cool at the same time how you write and express you feelings to the world badassly. Congrats on passing your exam...
    MmmmmπŸ€” should I write my number here? πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure write your number if you want some random people to judge you 🀣.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts