THE SUITCASE JOURNEY

Ya ya I know it's not Monday and I told y'all that I'll be back on Monday, well I'm not sure if any one was waiting for me or not.

But a lot of things happened in past few days and because of that 
"I was not busy", 
yeah it's true, I was not busy.
I just took a small break, you know that detoxification thing, that really works, no matter how many times I say I'm doing all these just for fun but on the other hand I also care about numbers, cause the motive of writing things is to express what I can't say to the people around me and I want people to read it, and to be honest social media is a very toxic place. 

Apart from this social media gyaan I'm having coffee right now and I was working on my history notes, exam date sheet is already out and I have exams from 16 August to 1 September.
Honestly, I am little bit nervous for exams, it's not new for me, I'm that typical kid who hates exams and start studying on last day. My subjects are Ancient history, English literature and Philosophy and to me philosophy is that unwanted kid, who landed on earth just because parents were so horny and forgot to......you know......
It's a nice subject but for the person like me it's not approachable, English and history is so easy, even though I hate my history professor (only ma'am) and my favorite English professor went lockup for some messed up reasons. 

∆ Sometimes I just think why life is so unpredictable..........

Enough of studies, I don't wanna talk about something that I never wanted to do, I don't have any clear plan for future but I know one thing that college is not my cup of tea, well at least for now.

- picture credit :- Royal bhai 👑

By this I remember a short incident, I guess 1-2 months ago, I had a argument with one of my friend, on Instagram(chatting) and in all that he told me that, 
"I can't do anything, I don't even have a clear vision or plan for future".
Honestly at that moment I was about to cry because of that line, even I know it's true, at least some part of it is true but after that, I didn't talked him for a week, now we are again friends cause I don't mind anything hurtful if that person come back with a smiling face.

( I don't mean anything in above paragraph, bro if you are reading this and you understood then say sorry, I literally need that to add you back in my good books again, you asshole).

One more thing I have to tell you all, is that my brother, my 17 year old domestic animal, who was my best time pass person, moved to another city for the preparation of college on 2nd August, this made me so sad and I even cried for 2 minutes cause now I no one to listen my bull shit.

- rare picture of my beloved brother.

He is only one and half years younger and we grew up like twins, we started school together, our everything was same from bottle to pencil so that we won't fight (you know that animal instincts) and now my house feels so spacious, I mean you can see in the picture how much area that creature needs, there is no one to tease me and I'm alone in my room and I'm happy.

One of my tenant pandey uncle, who is quite close to my family said that "Avinash has started his Suitcase safar (English translation:- journey)".

I'm happy for him (actually for me) cause I know sitting at home won't help anyone, and specially when you need too much food to live.

Lastly, I missed my periods in July but I got them back yesterday, I missed it in may also and I was about to feel tensed but then I remember that there us nothing like sex in my life......hehehehe......
(Actually Sobbing in corner)

But I joked with Mummy, and acted as like a pregnant woman and she laughed 😅.

I know it's, mmm..... , I don't know, ahhh Englishhhhhhh, btw what do to say deficiency of blood in one word ? Anaemia? Ahhh English is so hard, tell me if you know........

- thank you so much for reading this........❤️🌸


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts