MY FAVOURITE K-POP ROAST

Hey everyone, I'm back with my new blog, I was searching for topics and I ended up on this one, today I'm going to share my 6 favorite youtube channels, that I love to watch, but before that let me give you an update about this blog, finally we are very close to complete total 1000 views on this blog, it's 998 right now and after this blog for sure we will cross 1k. 
    I want to thank all of you for making this happen, this feels so good, and special thanks to people who read my blog on daily basis, and guide me.


Now let's begin:-

1. PewDiePie:- Yes I know there was a huge fuss between PewDiePie and T-Series but like any practical, logical person, I understand that youtube's original concept was for individuals not for a company, and supporting T-Series, just to show my patriotism is not fair for individual creator's. I don't think I need to show or proove my patriotism to anyone, and and supporting something on the basis of patriotism seems like emotional toxicity.
   Apart from this, I don't think that he needs any introduction, but still, he is a Swedish YouTuber and first individual creator with more than 100 million subscribers who makes roast videos, commentary, play games and etc, or oyu can say he makes variety of content.
    Unlike other roasters, I love his humor, everything he says sounds so funny and relatable, and unlike Indian roasters, he seems to enjoy everything he says, it looks like everything is coming naturally, from him. 
    As a Korean pop fan, I watched a lot of roasts on BTS, but to be honest, all of them were just racist and full of hate, but I love the way he roasted BTS and k-pop, and that is my favorite video of him.
- link's :-


2. Annika's leaf:- She is a blogger with more than 700k subscribers, Her name is Annika and she is a post-graduate student from Los Angeles, CA.
 She is a small business owner and makes daily vlogs, the best part of her vlogs is that they are so aesthetic, seems like she is living in Heaven, and everything around her is in light and soothing colors, she speaks very less in her vlogs, most of the time you'll see subtitles, although her channel is like medicine, it heals my mind.
- link's :- 


3. Jombae's diary:- He is an Indian aesthetic blogger, he is from the northeastern part of India, and he has around 40k subscribers, he is very young, just done with his graduation.
There are very few, aesthetic bloggers in India and the Jombae is one of them, love the Indian touch in aesthetic vlogs, cause I'm done with the "hey guys welcome to my vlog" thing.
- link's :-


4. Lakshay Chaudhary vlogs:- Some of you might know about him, he is a very well-known roaster, with over 2 million subscribers, he is around 23-24 years old graduate from Muzaffar Nagar, UP, India. He was the one who started that YouTube v/s Tiktok in India, most people think it was carryminati. 
    I like his roasting, but more than roasting I like his vlogging channel which has around 322k subscribers.
     He does daily vlogging, but the best part of his vlogs is his friends, he lives with his two childhood friends in Noida, Harsha, and Rachit, and with them, he make so funny and relatable vlogs. 
    According to lakshay, he wants to show "bachelor's life to Indian people", cause no one is making these types of vlogs, in India vlogging means only family-friendly vlogs.
    His vlogs are so addictive that you would for sure love them if you know Hindi then you should check this one out.
- link's :-


5. Slay point:- This channel is hosted by two cousins, Gautami and Abhudaya, who are from Mumbai, India. They are graduated and have more than 7 million subscribers, they make funny roasting videos without any abusive words, according to their YouTube "About" section they make  "Millennial-friendly videos".
    They have two channels, on the main channel they post roasting videos and some funny and special vlogs, and on the other channel, they play games.
    The best part of the channel is Abhyudaya, his dialogue delivery and presence are so funny that you will not stop yourself to laugh. 
- Link's :-


6. Sonia Garg:- Sonia Garg aka her vagabond life, is a young Indian blogger turned YouTuber, she is from Delhi, India. She is a fashion influencer and makes videos related to fashion and clothing. 
 
She has over 717k YouTube subscribers.
    The best part of her video is that she always shows the options and ideas that are available to everyone, it's not like some fashion influencers who always show unrelatable stuff. 
- link's:- 


That's all for today, tell me if you know or watch anyone of them and if you don't know then check them out.
Note:- This time I only focused on individual creators.

Thank you so much for reading.......




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts