WHY DO YOU NEED A BOYFRIEND?

 Someone just asked me "why do you need a boyfriend?" And I have nothing to say, to be honest, I never really thought about it. Like why do I need a boyfriend? Isn't it obvious for sex brother, why else do you need a partner?

I'm having chai-biscuit while writing this.

Apart from this, I guess I'm too fascinated by the story characters, I mean I don't understand why I always forget that they are written by someone to make people fall in love and that's why they are so perfect........

It's so hard to differentiate between the real and reel world. And I'm a dreamer and for dreamers like me life is so hard, we either have too many expectations from small things, or we just don't feel for anything.

And honestly, I love existing in this world as a dreamer, this helps me not to stop cause I always find hope and peace in small things.

It's almost exam time and times like this always fuck my mind with tremendous ideas, yah when I don't have time I think a lot and better than on normal days.

Flexing my notes 😎

Sometimes I feel like I don't want to be happy, there is a purpose, behind my sadness, I want to be sad because sadness helps me to think better, bigger, promising, etc, everything I wrote in sadness till date is always loved and appreciated by people and everything I wrote in happy mind seems trash. 

By the way, it's been three days since I published my last blog, and my only reader who used to comment on my every blog hasn't commented anything yet, where is she? Should I email her? Maybe she stopped reading my stuff, is it that boring......

At the end of the day, it's just me and my unanswered questions.

Maybe I'll take a short break from all social media cause of my exams, cause it's hard to manage everything on my own, and I'm thinking of having a spare Facebook account to be in some blogger groups for a better and easy learning experience but Facebook scares me. Instagram, is not that efficient for bloggers. 

Let me leave this blog short and simple, without adding more hardships.


Thank you so much for reading it.

Comments

  1. Let me correct one thing that I messed up above blog, I told y'all that maybe I lost my only reader who used to comment on my every blog, well fortunately she is still with us and it was my mistake that I didn't check my comments section and on blogger.
    " I want to apologize for my mistake and it won't happen again".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really just sex? Cause I want a boyfriend for sharing my emotions, I'm not that much interested in physical touch but everyone's opinion is differ
    And I respect your opinion ☺️
    All the best for your exams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only sarcasm 🤣, same for me also and I think physical touch is part of love, even though I'm a very extrovert person but I'm so shy for physical touch with anyone 😅🥲. Thank you so much just two exams are left, I'll be back soon in September.

      Delete
    2. Will be waiting for your next blog 🐱

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts