NOBITA INSIDE YOU: A LETTER TO MY YOUNGER SELF

 Hey everyone, have you ever thought that what if you get doremon for one day, what will you ask him? What are the gadgets you would like to borrow from him?      

    Well in my case I would ask him how he eats Dora cakes when he is a robot and I will ask for his time machine, not to look in the future but to go in the past. 

Doremon's time machine (via pinterest)





To see my younger self, who was free from any problem, who only knows that harsh, Karishma, Kaushal, Supriya are her best friends and she had to ask mummy to go out to play on Sunday morning because Sunday means extra hours. 
  
But I will also take a letter for myself, and tell her to open it when she will feel that it's time to end everything. The letter will be like this:- 

- From you 💕🌸

How are you doing? I'm pretty sure you are very happy, I know cause I was you or you can say I already lived what you are living right now.
    Yes, this letter is from you to you. I'm from the future. I'm writing you this letter to make you understand what life is, so you can suffer less than me.
    I know you are the type of person who believes that "nothing bad can happen to you if you are good to everyone". 
    Well, to be honest, that's not the reality, I know it's shocking, but life is way more different than we assume, it's harder than it looks. Nothing is easy, you have to fight every day to live, to make your livelihood but you can make it happy by finding happiness in small things, I know it sounds like a typical lecture but it is the ultimate reality.
     I'm not saying that life breathes bad nor I'm saying that people are bad, it's all about situations, it can even make you evil to someone so please never blame anyone if anything bad happens to you neither blame yourself, it's just you were in a tuff situation and it was not in your hands at that time, it's just you need a break, go home and get some sleep or eat something good but next day your first goal should be how to make up all the mess you made yesterday.
    All I want to say is please never pressurize yourself to be perfect cause you can never become perfect in everything and for everyone.
    You have to give time and value to yourself same as you give time to other people and things.
    Don't just overthink everything, believe in flow, believe that everything will happen with the flow and it will be the best out of all probabilities.
   Love and affection are a type of thing that doubles every time you behave credibly.
   And the last thing which I want you to follow is to be innocent, no need to grow up so fast, no need to act like a mature grown-up person at the age of 12, there are a lot of people to take care of those things, you are just a kid, enjoy your life as much as you could, there is a lot you have to achieve in future so just prepare yourself for that. 
To you 💕🌸
 
 
- DOREMON AND US
 



    Doremon is one of the reasons I still believe that there are still some silly, funny, stupid parts left in me.
 
And I believe Doremon portrays happiness and Nobita portrays some part of us which always wants to come out but sometime we suppress him and he just suffer in loneliness.
 
So if you are still reading it let me tell you moral of this blog is to never suppress your silly, innocent, imperfect Nobita which lives inside you, try to be his Doremon.



                 - thank you so much for reading, love!!!


   
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts