My Morning Routine : Indian College Girl

 Hey everyone I'm back , yeah after posting about mental health I'm back with my new blog post , my morning routine , I mean yes a depressed person can also have a proper morning routine .

    It's not like they show in movies , I mean as much I know , they sometimes exaggerate everything , things they show are rare in people or maybe in the extreme cases .

    We depressed people also live normally, and no one can tell by watching us that we are depressed, I guess being too much normal is our main problem >.< .

    To be honest this is my fourth blog and the struggle is on next level , I wanna use emoticons to make you understand my sarcasm and indicate you where to laugh , cause I'm not that typical writer. Coming back on the point my MORNING ROUTINE :

    So basically I'm a person who believes in "early to bed, early to rise makes a person healthy wealthy and wise",  and because of that I wake up at 4:10 am daily after alarm of 4:00 and 4:05am, yeah I know it's very early , but try to wake up early and you'll know the difference and apart from all this I suffer from back pain when I sleep too much , huh poor me .

    At my home sleeping too long is strictly prohibited, and because of that I have this habit of waking up early in the morning since I was very small . I remember when I was 4 years old I used to live in Karnataka; India , I was studying in U-KG and my mum used to wake me and my brother at 5 am and tell us to go for a walk and get milk from shop while coming back .

  After waking up I wash up and brush my teeth and then I drink a glass of water , after this I go on the terrace with a book , I see sunrise and in the beautiful morning breeze I read 2-3 pages . I try to avoid my phone as much I could in morning cause they distract me and I end up loosing my two very imp hours of day , and I also feel sleepy after using phone in morning.

Arms and the man by Bernard Shaw

 

  After reading I walk for 20-30 minutes while listening my favorite songs. (Woahhh all this sound so crazy (*_*)) . I spend almost one and a half hour there , then I water all my plants , specially my dear aloe vera plants .

    After all this I start my day with a cup of ginger tea , I make it for me and my mom cause we are addicted as like any other typical Indian household ladies 8-) , I talk to my mom while having tea  and we discuss some random topic and 9/10 times we end up on argument , sometimes I even watch some Youtube educational videos on random topic and check my socials .

    At 8 am I get up to get ready for college , and after bath I pray and then apply 400 products on my bad skin to make it more worse cause I'm broke and I can't afford that typical trending skin care products . At 8:30 a.m. after proper breakfast I leave my house for college with my tuition friend whom I met in class 10th, she is in the same college but in different course.

Ewing christian college ground; Allahabad ; UP (INDIA)
 

 And this is all I do in morning on week days . I hope you all liked it !!!

                                                      

                                                                thank you for reading....................

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts