MY FIRST LOVE ❣️

 Hey everyone, this is your girl Anshika and I'm back with a new blog......

''drum beats...........''

(please imagine that typical drum music).

     So this is my first story-time blog, so in this section I will post some stories from the past. By title, you might have assumed what I'm going to talk about, and if you didn't then it's my "ONE-SIDED LOVE STORY part 1", yeah one-sided, cause I've never fallen into a two-sided love story (rip English)......

(Randomly I found some nostalgic pictures on google so I'm gonna put that also)


- HOW EVERYTHING STARTED :-

      I've always been a silent lover, I mean as like everyone else I also fall for people but I never tell them or anyone else, cause I hate it when people make joke of something which was special to me.

  So all this started when I was a very young kid, I was in class 1st, I know it sounds kinda weird but it is what it is, I'm not sugar coating anything. At that time I was living in Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar and we used to live in navy base area, and the name of that place was Srinagar, I still don't know why they named that place Srinagar, so I we use to live on the top floor, and that place was heaven, from our balcony we can see such a beautiful view, forest and then sea and sailing ships, Omg I can't even explain, I guess that's why they named it Srinagar. 

  Coming back to the point, it was the month of August and school was preparing for Independence day ceremonies, and I was also participating and my role was of Sikh woman and my partner was a cute, shy Punjabi boy, whose name was ''BALKARAN''.

Kendriya Vidyalaya no.1 (secondary section)

 

   To be honest, I still remember his face and the way he used to talk and I still cannot describe how cute he was, he was also in class 1st but in another section.

 

- HOW I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM :-

Before one week of 15 August, everyone started practicing on the main ground, and because of that I and Balkaran used to spend a lot of time in the ground and I was total opposite of him, I was a very vibrant, talkative, extrovert kid, you know like that one popular kid whom all teacher know and treat with some special affection, I was that kid in my whole school life.

Primary section

 

 So we used to spend a lot of time together and we gradually became friends and that's how I fall in love with him. I don't know if I should use the word LOVE or not but for that feeling I don't have any other word right now.

On this stage I first time performed fancy dress competition.

 

- AND MY DAD FOUND OUT..........

Yes you read it right.......

Now they post embarrassing part........

At the age when you all where peeing on your pant's, my papa ji found out about my so called one sided love. I was so much in love with him that I used to think about him a lot, and it was one random morning and I was sitting in my balcony, and I don't know what the fuck I thought I picked my pencil and wrote

" I love Balkaran" on the balcony wall..........

                Yes, I did that......

                 Woahhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyy , why Anshika whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

   (For sure I'm going to regret writing all this embarrassing shit)

Now after writing that I thought I should erase it but then again I don't know why I dropped that idea and someday passed and on one fine evening we were getting ready to go out for some family time and my papa saw that and he asked who wrote this, he was calm and cool and I was scared. I said, I did and he asked :-

''You love him not you family......'' (Imagine asking this to a 5 year old)

''You should write I love my family........''

I was stunned, I was not understand anything.

    Right after this, we went to an amusement park and then we never had any kind of interaction on this topic and gradually I forgot everything. I'll for sure ask him in the future about this, I'm pretty sure he still remembers it.

 

HOW IT ENDED :-

No affair !!!

No Tragedy !!!

I mean what else you expect from a 5 year old boy cut hairstyled girl.  

Yeah yeah a sad sad ending, so basically I don't remember how it ended. 

entrance of school

 

  I was a small innocent kid at that time that's why my memory is not clear, I lost many friends due to my father's regular transfers and at a young age we don't bother for phone numbers and all. It was all very beautiful and most importantly, it was pure and innocent and for me it's one of the best memories of my childhood, something I would love to tell my kid's and grand kid's while teaching then about ''LOVE'' and I don't want to forget this at anycost.



- IDOL TYPE: THE END

Looking back to these thing's, now I feel like he was my idol type, I mean the type of boys I like now, ''Simple, shy, introverte......''

 He was exactly my opposite and I love spending time with wallflowers.......

 At last, I wish I could meet him again and see how he is now, how he look as a grown-up man, is he still that shy, cute, adorable kid........

     huhhhhhh................I manifest it!!!!!

 

 

- thank you so much for reading this !!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts