I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE MY SKINTONE

Hey everyone, he are you doing, I hope you all are relaxing in the monsoon, it's a beautiful season, and for those who don't have monsoon in their country I hope you are enjoying the end of July.

    The worst part of writing a blog is ''an introduction'', I mean I hate it cause I don't know how to begin things(that's why you are still single bitch), but I'm good at expanding thing's (is that even right english), I mean the middle part cause from there everything comes directly from the heart, you just don't have to follow any procedure.......

    I always wanted a platform where I can share everything, all my thoughts, and opinions, something like the paper by "LADY  WHISTELDOWN" from BRIDGERTON, or something like an opinionated paper that people used to read in the ''Independence era'' (Indian independence), but I guess nowadays no one is interested in those type of things, we still have something nowaday's which is called editorial but you know you have to achieve a lot to see your file size photograph in the middle page of newspapers.


  But to be honest those types of papers fascinated me, if you don't know about them just check them out, or watch bridgerton. 

Apart from my constant complaints about my so-called fucked up life, today I'm going to tell you some facts about me that no one asked for and which are not even beneficial for you to read, but still, I'm going to write it cause this is today's topic and and I want to do it.

 

- SOME RANDOM FACT'S ABOUT ME ;-

• I'm 5'3".

• My skin tone is wheatish :- I don't know what we say that in English but people in my country refer to that skin tone as the same as the wheat color. Tell me the right term if you know.

• I hate long nails :- Cause they seem unhygienic and as I'm from south Asia so we have a lot of food items that we eat with our hands, and eating is more important to me than fashion.

• I don't like skirts :- Although skirts look beautiful, but the fact is pants are more comfortable than skirts and I'm in team pants.

• I have black hair :- I have black hair and they grow fast, and I love changing hairstyles in every 2-3 months.

• I don't like hair colors :- I mean I don't hate it, I love seeing experiments on other people but I don't have any plans to have colored hairs.

• I'm bad at mathematics and science, and my favorite subject is history.

• My favorite Netflix shows are ''Bridgerton'' and ''Never have I ever'', I'm waiting for the third part of both series.


• My favorite Korean drama is a ''Goblin''.


• I hate romantic songs :- I love to party and banger songs, romantic song always make me sad or you can say it make's me silent and that is what I hate.

• My current favorite song is ''Pop by Nayeon'', ''That That by PSY, FT. Prod Suga'' and ''B.I X Soulja - BTBT (FT. DeVita)''.

• My favorite Bollywood movie is ''Mai hu na''.

• My favorite mobile game is ''Subway surf'', although I don't play mobile games much.

 • I'm the type of person who knows how to manage finances and sometimes I overdo it and end up ignoring very important things.

• I cry a lot and loudly while watching any movies and series.

• I played basketball on the school level for three years but still, I never watched a single basketball match, but I played it with full honesty, with true sportsmanship, and even cried and suffered from a lot of pain because of practice and injuries but still I like watching cricket more.

• I'm not a tech-savvy person, I hate filling out online forms, and it scares me, for me it seems like I'm stuck in jungle, I always need a person right next to me while doing anything important online, and for now, I have my brother.

- I think all these facts are enough, for now. Now we will meet on Monday, till then please miss me a lot, I want a lot of hiccups.

 

- thank you so much for reading...........



 

 

 



 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts