HOW I DISCOVERED BTS : STORY OF A DESI ARMY

Hey everyone, I'm Anshika and I'm 19 year old college student , yesterday I was thinking about topic a for my another blog and I was confused about what to write and then I picked up my phone to checked my socials and I found out that one BTS edit which I posted on my Pinterest account got 3.2k impressions and I jumped out of my bed cause I'm new in the world of Pinterest and Blogging, so this means alot to me and then I decided to write about How I discoverd BTS .

BTS group photo.


 - WHAT I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT

1. How it all started .

2. How's everything going .

3. My bias

4. Advantages 

5. Disadvantages

6. A note to fellow Armies .


- HOW IT ALL STARTED

In 2019 I was too much into an Global pop band called ''Now united'', and it was the first band which I started listening, I was in class 11th at that time and one of my friend used to stand BTS  she used to tell me about K-pop but I was not interested at that time, but one day when I was scrolling my instagram I found out picture of V (kim taehuyng) in blue hair. 

Picture I found on Instagram.

 

       I just stopped scrolling cause I was just mesmerised  by his beauty and I took screenshot of the picture and asked his name to my friend, I searched their songs and listened some of their songs but to be honest I didn't liked the songs much, I only liked the music of Blood Sweat and Tears .

      All this happened in second half of 2019 , in 2020 one day I was getting bored in COVID so I just searched their songs again and I started listening it and then slowly I started liking it , I liked the melody , obviously I didn't understand the lyrics but I liked the music the melody and then everything started.

     I listened all the songs and googled the meaning of lyrics , I searched their name and pictures, then as like and any other New Army , I started getting recommendation of compilation videos of ''BTS cute moments'' , '' BTS Funny moments''  and then I drowned in a pretty mess .

     I used to watch all those videos in loop and I loved their personaity , their vibe , the way they present themselves gives me such a positive vibe . 

 

- HOW IT'S GOING 

       After BTS , I started listening other K-pop bands like EXO , BLACKPINK , ITZY , TXT , GOT7, TWICE , AESPA, and etc .

      After music I started discovring more, I started watching K-drama's and K-movie's and even about South Korea cause somehow I was in cultural shock and I was curious , I wanted to know everything .

     At starting I faced a lot's of problems in understanding thing's and their was so much confusion but now I'm habitual and I'm glad that I found something which help me to heal myself from my problem's .

    It all started with 7 pretty faces but now I know their whole story and now they are my Idol's , I feel connected to them . 

    In every member I see myself , like in RM I see my soft part who loves reading and writing and sharing thoughts , In JIN  I  see my chaotic extrovert part which I usually show people ,  In SUGA I see someone like me who also suffered from mental health but he  inspire me cause he tackled it and I feel that I can also do that . By HOBI I learned that how can a good behaviour effect people around you . 

   And the best part of  all this is I made alot of new friend's and to be honest now I'm very close to some of they , they are my best friend's .

 

 - MY BIAS 

      For those who don't know what bias is , in k-pop it means - favorite member .

      My bias is JUNGKOOK, the youngest member of the ban and to be honest I don't know the reason maybe it's because I feel so relatable or maybe because of his aura .


- ADVANTAGE'S  OF BEING A K-POP FAN

      I'm not going to sugarcoat thing's and I only want to tell you the the point's I believe is right . and the important: 

1. Large variety for song's .

2. Getting chance to learn new culture .

 

-  DISADVANTAGE'S  OF BEING A K-POP  FAN

     Not only in the case of K-pop , liking art of any other genre is not harmful to anyone according to me, at the end of the day you will start with a certain topic and end up getting knowledge about many other thing's .


- A NOTE TO ALL ARMIES 

       It doesn't matter when you discovered them, the best part is you discovered them and believe me you made a step ahead towards positivity . 

      Before them I didn't knew the exact meaning of ''SELF LOVE'' but now I do, before them I had no one to rely on but now I have alot of good friend's including those 7 people with whom everything started .

     Some people say that they don't even know that you exist but all I know is a qoute which my Hindi teacher told me in class 10th:- '' love has no expectation's'',  At that time I didn't believed it but now I do . 

 

                 - thank you so much for reading.........................



 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts