MENTAL HEALTH OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE

 - 11th JULY 2022

- Monday morning !!!

- Song in my earphones:- Somebody that I used to know ; by GOTYE, ft. KIMBRA


I'm was on my terrace , holding ARMS AND THE MAN by BERNARD SHAW . (I'm writing this in evening of 11th).

   To be honest I had no intentions of reading it , even though it's one of the best drama of English literature because the breeze and the moment Infront of me was too beautiful to ignore . At that moment all I wanted to feel the beauty of nature and spend some time with myself without any tension and overthinking .

   I feel like I should write a poem write now , a poem where I only talk about my anonymous thoughts and feelings .

  And then I wrote :- 

How long it's been since you are feeling empty .

How long it's been since you are crying along .

Why are you empty , Why are you alone . 

How long it's been since you haven't laughed for no reason . 

Why are you dying for no reason .

     Well I know these lines are very basic for a good poem and seems like a depressed teenager wrote it , well this fact is not totally wrong , I'm a teenager and I'm........

       All those lines are my random thoughts/questions for some of my freinds , there mental helth makes me feel like I'm dealing with nothing and they are literally suffering , they are dying. Even when I think about it I feel like I wanna scream , i want to scream and tell god please stop it , they are suffering , but something always chock my neck and I end of shredding tears only .

   Well apart from all this , Finally I'm back on my blog , I know I don't have any permanent audience but I'm going to act like that , cause at the end of the day it feels good to pretend like that you have a lot of people there who are waiting for you life update on your blog .

    On my lat blog I said that I got 2 views on my first blog , which was very funny but now I have total 354 views , I mean can you believe it , again I know that it's a very small number in blogging sector but for me even 1 view matters , As like Jisoo of BLACKPINK said :- Even one fan Is enough for me!

       So basically now I'm in my college and I had three preferences and I got the one which I wanted the least but now what to do, I took admissions, it's been more than two months since I'm going to college but to be honest It's so fucking boring (Am I supposed to say this word here?).

    Well now I'm going, to sum up, all the things in very short cause I know that nobody is reading till now if you are then leave a heart in the comment section.
    So basically because of Covid , I messed up with my study routine so now it's hard for me to study again, and I don't know why my professors are not taking classes, to be honest, I'm going to hate them for my whole life, cause after no classes in the second semester they are conducting annual exams from 5 August.
    If I talk about my relationships so still I'm single, I mean god it's been 19 years why can't you just send a normal boy for me, sometimes I just think that my soulmate is dead and the worst is that now I can't even keep up with my friends and family members, now I lack in emotional connection.
    Well till now my life is still like any other teenager's, confused and messed up !!!
   


 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, May be it sounds crazy but I wanna know more about your life. 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your affection, it's not crazy actually it made my day 😭 , I promise to share everything without any coating.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts