BECOMING MOM IN THE AGE OF 19

- WHAT IS A PARENTS ?

    Being a parent or guardian does not only means having kids to me. It means getting mature, learning new things, or in easy words "growing up again".

   Growing up again because when you raise something, like a kid, a company, a pet, etc, etc you start from zero, from no experience, just with some knowledge, and with the help of that you grow up by managing things and learning it and at the end of the day, you become a perfectionist.


   For me, the parent word signifies someone whose whole world is that kid, plant, parent, job anything. Anything that can bring out your parenthood, your softest side is your kid.

   It can make you understand what accountability looks like. Accountability of things which can bring immense change in your life.


• DREAM OF BECOMING A MOM.

     I always had a dream of becoming a mother, I don't know why but I feel like having a kid can give you new life and it can also bring out your softest aspect. Taking care of someone just for affection, not for money and other worldly allures. 

    But I never wanted to get married or give birth to someone, I wanted to adopt a child but I guess it's a crazy idea at 19, maybe I romanticizing too much. You can't deny the fact that romanticizing helps you to escape from reality.

    And upon all that, I'm not financially stable and this is enough to drop this idea. Well apart from all these people used to laugh whenever I tell them that my dream is to become a mom, I think they don't understand that becoming a mother is a 24*7 job.


• UNDERSTANDING THING'S

(sarcasm alert)

    I'm not married yet, I'm still single and a virgin(sigh, not happy about this though).

    I always used to think about it and as usual one day I was watering my plants, and then I noticed a recovering plant that died due to heat strokes in India, I saw tiny green leaves and I cannot describe how happy I was, it was my first time trying to raise a plant or you can say revive a plant, to be honest, I didn't expected anything like this, but I just used to water it every day from past two weeks.

    At that moment I understood that the happiness I was waiting for it's right in front of me. This is what I was seeking. I understood that you don't have to give birth to be someone's guardian.


• CONCLUSION

 

revived sweet neem plant

     I know for some of you this might be just a crazy random thought of a teenager and it's ok, but I have an EOL in my life and that is-   "don't regret what you've done in your prior, at that time that thought was best and right now it's not, because your priorities keep changing".

    So maybe this might be a little embarrassing in future but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to regret it, I never regretted my life decision.


   

Comments

  1. There are so much common thoughts in us. I'm happy to read your blog, it feels like someone is describing my own feelings and thoughts... Keep writing 💮

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you can relate with me ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts