HER LIFE EXPERIENCES PT 1


    WHATS GOING ON WITH ME PART - 1

So basically i started writing this in my diary cause honestly I'm kinda introvert cause i hate telling people about my things like my problems etc . There is also a funny reason behind it that is I'm also so lazy to do this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜” . 

       Ok so coming back on point but before starting it i wanna say that I'm sooooooo damn bad in english so please ingnore my grammer mistakesπŸ˜‚. It is kinda shame as an indian cause we study english from nursery class and still ...........

(*honestly this user is not getting the right word to explain so assume it by your own hehe*)

      Let's start cause it's getting boring now πŸ˜“.

So nowadays I'm just chilling in my home cause everything is closed and even if everything is open i never go out.....lmao , so basically I'm wasting so much time that i should spend my time in studying for collage entrance but i can't cause i don't know i just feel so boring while study and if you are a student and even if you are not you can totally understand what I'm trying so say , honestly i was an average student in my school and i always got good average mark and also i was good co-curricular activities but i payed more interest in those activities cause I'm always a creative person.

          BUT BUT BUT beyond all this the best part is i got someone to stan some cool stuff on youtube , i found a channel called SLAY POINT , it's a roasting channel which is owned by two cousin's a boy and a girl , so the cool stuff about that channel is they are so damn funny and i had a kinda crush on the boy his name is ABHUDAYA , honestly he is not like my idol type but still i like me and just because him I'm stalking their you tube channel and already done with stalking his instagram but he hates intagram and as much i know about him by his vdos and interviews i found that he is very perfetionist and very much carrier oriented and also introvert and I'm totallybopposite of him although i know I'm not gonna meet him in my life....lol .

      With all that other things that is going on with me is that my mum finally found that I'm not talking to my freind's specially to my guy bff and she is doubted that something is wrong btw me and my freind's cause im very much talkative person but honestly their is nothing wrong with me and my freind's it's just that i don't feel like i wanna talk to them and not even with them also with my cousin's , I'm just enjoying my own company ..........huhhhhhhuhhhhh.

       SO before finishing this boring blog of a nonsense and confused person if you are assuming that I'm a girl just because of ABHUDAYA thing so let me clear you that I'm attracted to both genders........hehehehe......im not sure but sometimes i think that im PANSEXUAL , honestly idk I'm just exploring myself and taking you in my journey of new exploration's and hope you all can relate with this teenager life which either you left in your past or gonna live in your future 😁.


WRITTEN IN HINDI !

        -BYE!!!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts